Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Pumpkin Dip
09-23-2004, 10:29 PM #1
- Rep Power
<H2>Pumpkin Dip </H2></CENTER><B>Description:</B> Spice up crackers, gingerbread, veggies, and more!
<TD>Pumpkin Puree- canned or fresh</TD></TR>
<TD>Cream Cheese, softened</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
- Place pumpkin puree and cream cheese into a large bowl and mix together.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate at least four hours or overnight.
- Serve with Crackers, gingerbread, celery, carrots, etc.
<B>Tips: </B>For a lighter dip, substitute sour cream for cream cheese
09-23-2004, 11:47 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2002
- Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Just on time for pumpkin season. Thanks Angie.
09-29-2004, 08:04 PM #3
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
09-29-2004, 08:38 PM #4
I love pumpkin, so I can't wait to try this. It sounds scrumptious!
By Missy in forum PumpkinReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2006, 09:11 PM
By sanderson76 in forum PumpkinReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2006, 09:59 PM
By Mamawolf in forum PumpkinReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2005, 05:35 PM
By Sherryh in forum PumpkinReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2004, 06:38 PM
By Sherryh in forum PumpkinReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:01 PM