Free Leslie Sanson Workout DVD offer from Roman Bread
    Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thumbs up Free Leslie Sanson Workout DVD offer from Roman Bread

Swiped this from a coupon forum elsewhere:

FREE LESLIE SANSONE WORKOUT DVD Mail-In Offer ( Roman Bread promo)

Details: FREE LESLIE SANSONE WORKOUT DVD Mail-In Offer: To receive one (1) FREE Leslie Sansone Fitness series DVD containing a complete, exclusive walking workout, enclose six (6) UPC symbols from any combination of Roman Meal bread products together with your printed complete name, mailing address, city, state, and zip code on a 3” x 5” card. MAIL TO: Leslie Sansone Workout DVD, P.O. Box 8942, St. Cloud, MN 56398-8942. Limit three (3) DVDs per family or address. Allow 10-12 weeks for delivery. All entries must be postmarked by 4/30/06. Offer good while supplies last.

This offer good only in U.S.A., its territories and Puerto Rico except where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. Offer may not be assigned or transferred. Sponsor not required to fulfill offer if less than 6 UPC symbols are submitted. All UPC symbols will become property of Roman Meal Company upon receipt, and will not be returned to the consumer if less than 6 UPC symbols are submitted. Reproduction, sale, trade or purchase of required UPC symbols is prohibited and no requests by clubs, groups, organizations or P.O. boxes will be honored. Not responsible for lost, misdirected, or late mail. The sponsor Roman Meal Company reserves the right to verify identification and limit offer at their discretion. All federal, state and local rules/regulations apply. © Roman Meal Company, 2005 © Leslie Sansone.

Edited to add: I could not find this offer on their website, however, if you go to the site and join their club you will get free coupons in the mail.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Leslie Sansone's exercise routines are the best! I already have several of her dvd's, so I won't be doing this offer, but I want to let everyone know how good she is

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I saw this offer on there website you have to click on the pic of Leslie & it'll open up the offer. I don't have an exact link for it since I go to open up one of my windows for GMAIL & I see the offer pic there (was not sent to me & I'm not in my email since my computer is messed up I have parts of web pages on my screen so I can see @ the top of this message board all white & do not have a BACK button to click. If I go to another page then back to this one I will get the page loaded for awhile then it'll start changing again.) Like I said computer messed up but these pop-ups ads for gambling get through! Messing up my virtual memory

http://www.romanmeal.com/

The pic is on the right next to the recipes.

Ma ate this bread many years ago...but my Supermarkets do not carry it so now she eats Wonder Whole Wheat Bread!

I have seen Leslie On QVC but i have ordered many other exercise equipment there & DVD's (the boxer guy forgot his name)

~ANDREA~