The choice between work and love.
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default The choice between work and love.

I'm confused. All my life I dreamed of reaching the top of my career. Now I have such a chance. But for this you need to move to another state, because there is only a place for a top manager. My current husband is against this move, since all our relatives are here. And I've always wanted to build my life so that I can succeed in my career. I tried to talk to him and persuade him, explaining how important this step is for me. I won't get another chance at this job. I understand that choosing between family and career is wrong, but I am depressed by a different outcome. Our quarrels with my husband reached the point that he was preparing divorce papers Louisiana and threatening me with them. But worst of all, it doesn't scare me, and I'm tired of these arguments. Do I have the right to start a new life?

Registered User Contrary Housewife's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

If you spent less time online spamming groups like this maybe your relationship wouldn't be in a shambles.
    Stop trying to organize all of your family’s crap. If organization worked for you, you’d have rocked it by now. It’s time to ditch stuff and de-crapify your world.

If you're not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You're not going to start using it more by shoving it into a closet.

Use it up, Wear it out,
    Make it do, Or do without. ~unknown

Because we, the people, have the power to build a better future. KH