Rekindling...

Thread: Rekindling...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Rekindling...

Funny how things go.

I have a great dh. But as things go, people get into a rut. Things become routine. Intimacy lessens.... or becomes a chore..lol

Well, yesterday our day was different. DD8 had her year end party, and it was rollerskating/blading. So we did that for 3 hours. Dh is sooo awesome on skates. He cruises.. love watching him move. Then he had hockey. He left a little early. The rest of us were going home. Then the kids realized something was left in Dad's van. So we went to where he was, and I decided we'd watch dad. The kids could go to bed late by an hour, no big deal.

We watched his game. WOW. (for me..lol). Watching him play is amazing. He was a high end player in his youth, scouted for University teams, though he lost interest then. I LOVED watching him play. I didn't realize I did. He has always played so late, and with the kids being so little I could never go.

I was anxiously waiting for him to come home.

Talked to him when he got home, then he was hungry and I FELL ASLEEP!!

Not what I had in mind

Oh well, anyway, I was just kinda surprised on how taking a little interest in other areas affects us both!

Our lives revolve around the kids and work. We have so little time. Next year, ds is 14.5, dd will be nearly 12, and the others nearly 10 and 5, so there's no reason that I can't go watch and leave the elder 2 in charge at home. Expecially if the little one is already asleep. I think I'd love to be in the stands watching my man pump full of testosterone..lol. Who wouldn't??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You are a wise woman! It's always fun to see them do something they are seriously good at. I love to watch my man chop wood with an axe or use his welder. Hubba hubba!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

ROFL! Especially when it's all MAN! Mmmmm..yummy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

my dh plays hockey too and although i dont get to make it out to all of his games i do always enjoy watching him play and really get out there and into it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Deffently makes the evening interesting when hubby gets testosterone the going. lol
    Yeah I love watching my hubby flex his muscles while working or shoveling snow in the drive way lol hubba hubba

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good ol' testosterone yum! And I'm sure he will enjoy having you go to his games...a little privacy away from the kids is always a good thing.