Saving Saturday June 18
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Saving Saturday June 18

Slept in a bit. Watered garden and flower beds. Today will bring house cleaning and adding chemicals to the pool. I hope to get to cut out the sundress for my granddaughter today and do a little sewing. I am expecting my middle son to come pick up his dog today as I have been dogsitting. My eldest son and his girlfriend are coming in for Father's Day. Everyone have a great weekend.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I've been scraping up paint from the master bathroom floor and will be doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen afterwards. All meals will be at home and I'll probably be a homebody most of the day. I'll also go through and add to our Goodwill donations box as I have time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Had a delightful sleep in this morning!! right now I am finishing up my 7/14 gift - did a little something new for me and as usual, I was anxious starting it - and it turned out just fine!!

A friend is coming over with her daughter to swim in the pool this afternoon and after that she is going to help me move some furniture in the LR.

So that leaves me about five hours to finish the laundry and go through some more boxes - love the look of success!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH and I are both working today, at home. I think he wanted to get out of the house because he offered to pick me up a mocha. At least he's getting it with my free drink coupon!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Saving Saturday for sure. Didn't go anywhere or spend any money. Just puttering around the house getting little odds and ends done. Love it!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Took my middle son and daughter to a free football clinic and cheerleading clinic for the league they will be in this coming fall. Then we had family pictures with a friend of mine. I usually do my kiddos pics, but I wanted a family pic with fiance and the whole gang. For $55 we got 2 hours, outdoor setting, and up to 50 photos that have been photoshopped. I think that is great. In our area it's usually $75 for just an hour sitting and then you STILL have to buy prints. We can order our own prints off this cd.
    Then my fiance decided we should go to the lake and see how cold the water is, it's only 15 min from where we live. It was COLD, so we decided to stay home tomorrow. So, we came home and I've got a stinky cold, but my wonderful daughters are helping me clean up and do the laundry. I've prepped all our food for the BBQ tomorrow. I'm even shopping out of what I have!