Name a good quality about yourself
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Name a good feature/quality about yourself. If you know another member here post a good feature/quality you know about them too.

I think my best quality is my empathy for others. I somehow can always put myself in their shoes.

Carrie

FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob Jerseygirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I cannot believe no one has replied to such a positive question!!! My best qualities are my need to acheive goals, my ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and my loyalty. What I've seen in the other women here is an incredible love of family, self respect and supportive encouragement for fellow women. Ladies-give yourselves the credit you deserve!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Honestly, I would have to say that a really good quality about myself is that I am a really great teacher. I challenge my students and I know that at the end of the year, every single eighth grader has really learned in my room.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm pretty good at succeeding at what I lay my hands on to try. I am able to become reasonably competent at most things I attempt. That is, of course, so long as the task is within my physical capablities (which are more limited than some folks.)

I love my son and am a devoted mom. Material goods are really not all that important to me (though like everyone, there are some things I do enjoy of course more than other things). It is the love of my family that is most important to me...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

A good quality about myself? I work with special ed kids and am very patient with them, they are great kids!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I consider myself to be an excellent mom and homemaker. I am also dependable and a good listener. This is a great thread....everyone needs to give themselves an occasional pat on the back!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My best quality would be caring about others. I am easily brought to tears by anyone elses suffering and will do whatever I can to help.

Scooby

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My best quality is that I'm a good mom. My kids are great, well-behaved, grounded individuals. They've been raised in church, and have a healthy understanding of what God expects from them. I'm thankful I've been given the opportunity to be a mom to these three wonderful girls!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I volunteer in my boys' classes as well as being a SMART (Start Making a Reader Today) volunteer. I also give classes on dog safety in the local schools. I love to do these things, so I guess that giving of myself is my favorite quality.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I'm a great mom,homemaker and wife.I also think I am dependable,care about others feelings and a good listener.
    Gee-I sound like I'm bragging

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i'm a helper, why should people suffer when there are people to help them? which is why i'm studying to be a nurse!
    My other fav feature about me is that i love my men ( husband, son & cat), and that my best friend is my mummy!

This is such a wonderful post, i think everyone hjas more than a few good qualitys and its great to see the people realising that about them selfs!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am open minded, a good listener, and try to ensure that other people's interests are included when I make decisions or am involved in negotiations.