Frugal Village Forums banner

2/08/09 what's everyone up to today?

Tags
today
2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  MyMelody 
#1 ·
It's nice outside today, almost 60 with a chance of rain. I will take that any day over the weather we have had the last 3 weeks.

I have:
-ate breakfast, working on my 2nd cup of coffee
-fed the dogs
-started supper in the crockpot
-started a load of towels

Plan to:
-shower and dress
-go visit my brother
-do general "pick up" around the house
-get my charts ready for tomorrow's patients
-relax and enjoy a nice day

Have a great day everyone!!:clown5:

#2 ·
Today it's~
go to our friends house and help them get packed to move.
We'll be bringing home a load of oak pallets, a quad, an above ground pool, some furnature, spare food saver system, BBQ, weight bench and weights and generator!!!

Then when we are all done, I will come home and pass out cold!!

#4 ·
Today I probably won't be doing much again besides a quick visit to my FIL at the hospital. Still feeling crappy and all I want to do is rest.

#7 ·
posted on my frugal blog and made a couple of extra posts for later
did coupons - put them in the appropriate weeks and cut out what i'm going to use this week
started list of things to get - stop at Rite Aid for a couple of SCR items and Aldis for fruit -strawberries and grapes/bacon and a few stockpile items i'll do this tomorrow coming home from work to save on gas/time
commercial cleaning sunday as always - hung work clothes to dry
washing dishes
planning what i will eat at work this week - my goal is not to spend at work for food at all this week
reading for the book club challenge
figuring something to cook for the get cooking challenge
doing some type of exercise today!! this is my toughie but have not been losing any pounds at all
writing in my planner things to do this week
working on my new blog

#8 ·
I'm doing a major cleaning today. It will probably take me all day. I've been working a lot and let my house slide and I don't like it, so I decided today's the day. I'm washing all the rugs and sheets, etc. Good thing I have tomorrow off of work, I'm going to need to rest!

#9 ·
very soory about the loss Ashie06. Today I did some home canning with my sister. lots of work but it is rewarding. I am working on my first stockpile also. I grew up with mom canning, we had garden, chickens, goats, pigs. I don't have all that know but today is a good day. have fun all.

#10 ·
It's been a slow day for us. Got some v-day cards ready to go out in the mail(they were free!), making some jewelry as gifts and for my etsy shop, put some clothes up on etsy, and baking for the week ahead.

#11 ·
learned calculus. need to practice more though.

#12 ·
We went to church, and ate lunch at a Fellowship Dinner afterwards (so I guess it was dinner, LOL).

Came home, put our 2 year old to nap with Daddy, then I took our 6 year old and 6 week old out with me. We went to the library, grocery store, and Walgreens. :)

Relaxed this evening, made dinner, and talked to my mom and sister on the phone.

#13 ·
Went to church, came home and had lunch,DH went to the gym with me to swim,I did a yoga class while he did weights ,back home, worked in the yard, played tug of war with the dogs.Son stopped in for supper, now I am finishing my manicure and pedicure while watching a movie I taped. It was a great day. Hope you all had a fine one.

#14 ·
Well, the day is almost over...

Did 7 HOURS (yes, hours!) of physics homework and am almost caught up... :sigh: My brain hurts.

Did about an hour of cleaning/folding laundry, etc.

Still have to do pre-calc homework...have about 2 hours...already did about 30 min... It feels like I'll never get it all done!!! :sigh:

I need some :choco:

Is it time for bed, yet?

#15 ·
I'm a day late...but what they heck!

Yesterday, I:
~hit the gym and walked for an hour
~menu planned & grocery shopped
~Did some light cleaning & picking up
~scrambled to do laundry so DH would have clean long underwear today...then looked at the forcast...almost 60 today! I guess he won't be needing them!
~Tried a new recipe for dinner (black bean burgers...they were yummy)

And I think that is about it! Seems like I was a whole lot busier yesterday!

#17 ·
It was sunny, windy and cold here. We went to church this morning, came home and worked out. I have been cleaning windows in the sunroom and watering plants. I am going to babysit here in a bit while my daughter and family go to play volleyball.Tonight is supper, bath, home spa treatments. Getting ready for the week ahead. Hope it was a good day for all!

#18 ·
Cleaned and baked all day. We also ran out to Target this morning. I did get a lot of work done though!!

#19 ·
Today I:
-- washed and folded 3 loads of clothes (2 more to go)
-- made up the bed and ran the dishwasher
-- scrubbed down my porch swing and mopped the porch w/ DH
-- made steak quesadillas for dinner out of V-day dinner leftovers
-- took a brief walk around the neighborhood
-- found my lost cat, Nimbus!
-- And, gave said cat a flea bath.

I needed to get a lot more done, but I slept really late. Regardless, I felt happy and productive just because Nimbus was located.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.