Simple Sunday, 1/16/11
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Simple Sunday, 1/16/11

Good morning!

Being fairly lazy here this morning, and just lamenting to dh how wonderful a homemade coffee cake sounds. lol I guess a bowl of cereal will have to do!

Today is going to be a day filled with running kids around and getting kids for sleepovers. For the record, I HATE sleepovers. Not so much with the older kids, but with the younger ones, I have to be so involved and it's annoying. I get guilted into them by the kids all the time, so I will just suck it up and do my best to not scream at everyone!

I plan on getting some baking in today, though, and I'm excited about that. I'm also going to try a new Betty Crocker crockpot recipe for a beer and cheese potato chowder. Yum, hope it's as good as it sounds!

I have some laundry to finish up, but other than that, I'm just going to relax!

Have a great day!
    -Vanesa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It has been a lazy morning here. We had friends over last night and it was late before we got to bed. I slept in this morning. I plan on going to the gym, doing some spot cleaning and then going to evening church service. Hope you all have a great day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good Morning!! It's a bright and sunny day here. After the two football games I am going to the pool to exercise and relax. DD just left last night back to school and DH is visiting his mom on Kauai this weekend. I am relaxing!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

wow Maui!! I am so jealous!! You get to lay out by the pool!! Enjoy yourself for me a little too please!!

Been a lazy day so far. I need to finish up the laundry. This is always a work in progress. Think about supper. Fix supper. Get myself organized to go to work tomorrow morning. It will be my first day back on dayshift after months of overnights. Pray for everyone involved!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We had a wonderful day today, although quite busy!

DD10 and I got up and went to the early church service. Her cheerleading practice was rescheduled for today because of bad weather during the week. After church we had a big breakfast and then put away the laundry before cheer.

While she was at practice, DD15 and I went to the grocery store and spent a very low $40 for the week's groceries. We got home and I did my cooking for the week. I made little mini-quiches, mini pot pies for DDs, baked veggie rotini, egg salad and broccoli and cauliflower salad.

I helped DD15 finish her essay and then took her back to her Dad's and now the little one and I are just chillin'.