Simple Sunday 1/31/11
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Simple Sunday 1/31/11

Good afternoon everyone!

I've lose the concept of day and time right now with this flu bug. It feels like morning, but that's because I just woke up from yet another nap....LOL.

So far today all I've done is work on my marketing plan for school. I wish I felt better so I could enjoy it more, but that will come in a few days when this flu has actually run its course.

Molly girl is tearing the place up as I speak....I just don't have the energy to chase after her all the time. OK, one second later and she is sleeping....haha. I love her to pieces, but what a little terror she at this puppy stage. She sure takes a LOT of energy to keep up with!

Well, I hope everyone is having a simple Sunday and has accomplished everything they wanted to......HUGS to all!

Andrea

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oops! I put the wrong date in the subjec line earlier. Like I mentioned before, my concept of time is a little off....it should be 1/30/11! haha

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Take care Andrea!!

Today has been a lovely day - actually got to sleep in until the sun was shining!! I finished the baby quilt - so I can wrap andd give it to my friend tomorrow!!

Spent time this afternoon at the pool - it was lovely and exericising felt great too!! Finally caught up with my pool friend - we have not seen each other in months - using her binoculars, she saw me at the pool and came down to chat - it was great to catch up with her. I'm going to stop by her place tomorrow with three boxes of books. I did take a box full of books to the pool - I think everyone there took at least one - love sharing my extras!!

Made veggie, hamburger, garbanzo bean soup for lunch for today and tomorrow - yummy and really healthy!!

Still need to organize my clothes for the week and finish up my lesson plans. But first I am going to call DD and MIL - love calling people on Sundays!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone!!