Simple Sunday September 15
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Simple Sunday September 15

Today has started with coffee and reading a few chapters in my free book from book mooch. I have watered my plants and garden, fed all the animals, cleaned out the pool filter, and clipped coupons. I have to go to the fabric store and get fabric to make a hood and hat for my grandson's scarecrow costume and then on to the pool store to replace a part on my vacuum. Then on to cleaning the pool and working on the costume. My goal is to have it finished by tomorrow. Have a great day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just got back from grocery shopping and I spent $15 less than I had budgeted, so I will have a little extra if needed for next week. Dinner will be leftovers. A simple day here!

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am surfing the net, drinking coffee and enjoying the cooler temps. It looks like another day without having to use the A/C here! I will put a blanket on the bed for tonight. I've slept all summer with only a sheet. I love FAll!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Spent the day cleaning the office/wardrobe. During the summer decluttering we have lost more than a 100 kg paper and many bags of clothes. Sometimes it feels like we're getting nowhere, but we do see a difference in some rooms. Youngest daughter has been able to keep her room tidy for several weeks since it got decluttered, and it is nice to find all the important papers I thought were lost. But it sure is a lot of work.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good morning! I love simple Sundays! Slept in past 8, watered our mini garden, made coffe and am now enjoying coffee and football. After breakfast I am going to head downstairs with an abundance of water as I continue going through boxes and boxes. And of course I will be catching the next football game down there too!

Around four this afternoon, I will head to the pool to do my water exercising. I am heading to Kauai for a week on Wednesday so I want to spend this evening making sure I have a good handle on my short week at home!