Sweet Sunday

Thread: Sweet Sunday

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Sweet Sunday

Good morning!!
    Its a pretty day here in Louisiana.
    Not much planned except a grocery store shop and gift wrapping.
    Havent a clue what to make for dinner.
    Hope you all have a wondeful day!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi Debbie! Happy Sunday to you! I'm home with Josh (he's under the weather) today while the rest of the crew is at church. Just trying to get caught up on laundry, dishes and doing some baking today here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

HMMMMMM was hoping to do something fun and CHEAP here today as it is our anniversary.Looks like cheap but no fun.Will be home til dinner tonight sister is gonna watch the troops so we can go to dinner but rest of the day will be laundry,cleaning boring wifey/mom stuff!!! LOL Happy Sunday all!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Sunday!

Just a quiet day here. We're finally done with band competitions until next year. I miss it terribly, but I was also ready for a break.

Raechel is making cookies, and a mess in the kitchen. She promised to clean it up!

This morning I went to church with the 2 youngest. Ashlee went to her friends church today. It's the first time I was in church in a month! In fact, one man came up and asked if I was new, lol. He was kidding of course. I've been going there for almost 11 years!

Ashlee and I have been looking at hair styles for the homecoming dance online. We found a couple she likes. I have to arrange a time with our hairdresser. She also still needs shoes and jewelry. Phil's mom is so funny. She's busy getting flowers and got Phil a new suit. This is their first formal dance, so it's a big milestone for both of them. Gosh, I miss high school, lol. It's kind of fun to do it again with my kids. Almost like a second chance, lol. DH thinks I'm way to involved with the teens, but I like it this way. I know who she is with, where they are, what they're doing, etc. It's my sneaky little plan.

Nothing else going on here. Have a great day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well since dh helped me super clean the house yesterday, not too much here today. Got a paper to write and some math homework to do.

Going to the Dollar Tree in a minute to get some ribbon for the crafts I am making. I am gonna try to make a couple of the journal jar that were posted earlier today and see if they might sell. Also gonna get my jar swap done, went and got the stuff. Trying to figure the ornament I wanna make...hmmm got a good idea tho, hope I can make it fly!