Lazy Sunday 4/25
    Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Lazy Sunday 4/25

It's pouring rain.... my house is clean.... my regular morning mass is cancelled so I won't be going to church until 6:00 tonight....   I think this will be a lazy day for me!  I need to do two loads of laundry and make some lunch before DH goes to work, and that's about it.  Otherwise, I think I'll just relax, play with DD, play online, and do some reading later on when she naps, and then go to church tonight... my idea of a lovely day! 

What are you doing today?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Amy that sounds like a wonderful day to me! course I do not have a small delight to play with, but my pup works well in that department!
    At the moment he has developed an intense fear of the back door. once he is in, or out he is ok it is going through the door I have to carry him for! VERY odd behavior!

Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob baronmom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, we were suppose to go to a flag football game, but due to the rain, they will not have it. I have to go to my Family Support Group meeting at the armory at 3:00. We have one once a month to discuss fund raisers and stuff. Should be a long day.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We still don't have the TV hooked up (which is kind of nice actually) Until I start thinking about the time and what I would be watching...lol

I will probably watch a movie (at least have one on in the back ground) and finsh reading the book I started earlier this week while I was at the laundry mat.

As for laundry I may go in to town and do one or two loads. I thought I had done it all Tuesday for Joe to have enough work clothes but apparently he hasn't been putting the dirty clothes where I told him to do so which put him down to his last pair of clean pants for work today.

Also it looks like it might rain here today again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quiet day here too. Except for the occasional yelling come from the living room while dh is watching NASCAR races, lol.

I'm trying to do some laundry but everytime I get up and move around I feel so aweful and I hurt real bad. I'm so sick of being sick!

I will slow down again and may go take a nap soon. It's only about 2:10 here so I have a long evening ahead of me.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I didn't get much done. Although I did finish the book. I vacuumed the living room again and thought about going over it with the carpet cleaner one more time before we take it back tonight. That's about it for my day. I was going to rinse the pollen off my car but it's been looking like reain on and off all day so I decided to wait and let mother nature rinse it off for me.