Sunday Plans
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Plans

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Sunday Plans

What is everyone doing today? I have already gotten a shower and washed my hair. I still need to:

1. Make bed ( once dh gets up )
    2. Do a couple loads of laundry
    3. Get cracking on some school work
    4. Pick up a book I have reserved at the library ( our library is open Sunday afternoons )

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I made everyone breakfast and that is all I am doing. I will watch the race, make sure the kids do their chores and possibly run to the store. Other than that I am being a big old lazy bum today!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm washing curtains right now, then dd and I have to go to Walmart and pick up some groceries and dh birthday present.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Lol Neeley, looks like you are really serious about being a big old lazy bum, lol. Enjoy!

Not used to drinking coffee & these 2 cups I've had really have me full of energy. I'm all dressed and hair done, cleaned the bathroom, picked up the house, read a bit & have been on the computer. Need to get some laundry going soon then just do little jobs here and there until we head over to the inlaws for dinner.
    Hope you all have a fun day doing just what makes you feel great.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have 4 loads of clothes to do, today. Have gotten one completed, one in the dryer, one in the washer and one waiting to go. I am making crock pot meatballs for supper. They are just about ready to go in the crock pot. I have a few cleaning chores to do and then make a run to the grocery store.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm going to hit a couple of the dollar stores in my area this morning. This afternoon I'm probably going to veg in front of the tv, watch some old movies on TCM, read the Sunday paper and of course clip coupons

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well as much as I hate to say it, I have to go into work today. I'm a mental health community social worker and my paperwork is WAY behind. I'm going in for a catch-up day.

I also need to do several loads of laundry, grocery shop, and put together some lunches for this week.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today so far I have done 2 loads of wash, put some away from the other day, waiting for the rest to dry to put them away also
    Took a shower, letting hair air dry today,,no blow dryer (scary..lol)
    Have to vaccum dog hair as usual
    Have to do some schoolwork and then maybe just start on house cleaning so I can do some typing homework tomorrow before school

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just took homemade cinnamon rolls out of the oven. DH just woke up, so I can get started on cleaning the house. Have already done a load of laundy, and need to finish washing the dogs blankets that are in the garage (they sleep in there during the day while we are at work). Today is yard work and giving the dogs baths.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I am not doing much.

1. Went and saw my dad. Good thing to. Didn't realize Decembers Angelfood menu was ready and that they had gift boxes of food. Need to figure out what I want.
    2. Go do a little personal shopping
    3. Get some chicken wings for a party next weekend. have to let the chicken marinate for a couple of days
    4. Laundry
    5. Get ready for the work week

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went to visit my parents this morning and going to make tuna casserole for supper. Later I have to pick up my daughter in law and take her to work. My son is aready at work. After that sitting in front of the tv with the LMN.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I slept in, even though I should have gone to church (DS kept me up a lot of last night, and I felt too tired to drive). I have a load of laundry in the dryer, and some steaks marinating for dinner. My only other goal for today is to temporarily fix the litter box situation - our self-cleaning one is broken (DH is sure he can fix it, but hasn't yet) so I need to clean out all the litter in there, sweep up the floor, and set up the old litter box.

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, it's 3:30pm, and so far today I haven't done much. It's cold and rainy, I woke up with cramps, and I really wanted to spend the day on the couch under my favorite afghan, but of course that's not an option with small children. (And did I mention that I'm whiney, as well? LOL)

So far today I've: cooked/eaten/fed DD- breakfast and lunch, gone to church, and done a load of laundry- it's in the dryer now. I've been online for a while now, updating my blogs and doing some surfing for various projects- bridal shower games, making my Holiday Notebook, etc.

Nothing big planned for the rest of the day... making an easy supper of Sloppy Joes and Fries, dishes, folding the laundry, addressing the shower invitations, and maybe some decluttering in the living room tonight- we'll see how I feel later. That couch is still calling my name!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I did a few loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, picked up a little in the sewing room, and packaged a couple of orders to mail.

Dave & Kathryn went pumpkin picking with my mil & sil. We were supposed to go, but Lauren wanted to go to a friend's bday party. For some reason I thought the party was yesterday when I told her that she could go. I didn't want to disappoint her or her friends, so I said that I would stay home and take her to the party. She had fun, so it was worth it.

Broiled salmon, baked potatoes, and salad for dinner tonight

I'm going to help Dave list a few Ebay auctions tonight when he gets home.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ive done absoloutely JACK today and loving it.

Woke up at noon - and thats a very big sleep in for me considering my real sleep in wake up time is at 8am in a panic . So far today I've sipped on coffee, had toast and fruit all day. Piddled around with my clutter - not very productive with it though - and on the net. Even had time to have a hot choc and read LOL

Its now almost 6.30pm and I think Im going to curl up on the couch with my blankie and watch some tv before thinking about dinner and then shuffling off back to bed! LMFAO

TOTALLY a lazy day today. Wont answer the phone nor the door! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast