Summery Sunday

Thread: Summery Sunday

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Summery Sunday

Hi Y'all....haven't seen a thread like this in a while so I thought I'd start one back up. Here, our weather is so unpredictable...cool fall like weather interrupted by summer for a few days and then it will change back to fall temps. I am not able to put away my summer clothes LOL Today is capris and a tank top and watch by Tuesday - a sweater and slacks! OY!

So far I have organized my mega rack (floor to ceiling bakers rack which is my catch all LOL) here in my basement, gathered up one garbage bag of clothes for Goodwill, gone to the bank, paid bills, prepared my budget for payday this upcoming Thursday, went to the post office, and snuck out for a coffee - it was such a treat! Right now I am relaxing and enjoying a break here at the village.

What I hope to accomplish by this evening: tidy up the living room so that its presentable to 'new' people coming over whom have never been here before Those that know me, know my clutter! LOL Sooo not a good thing! Hahahaha. After the living room, the hallway and my desk. Laundry was done on Friday night.

If I have been a good girl and time/budget allows, I may let my date take me out to the drive in tonight.....sooooo not looking forward to seeing '30 Days of Nights' Eeek!

What is everyone up to today?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today I cleaned:
    The bathroom, vacuumed the floors and furniture, cleaned the kitty litter. Fed my kitties and gave them fresh water . My mom came over with her vacuum/steamer carpet cleaner and helped me wash the carpets. The carpet in my apt. is only 2years old and it was looking rough in the high traffic areas.

I still plan on clipping coupons, making a grocery shopping list, and grocery shopping this evening. I plan on going for a small walk later too.

I'm having Chinese food for dinner (my splurge for the weekend). I'll probably watch some tv and read later after I grocery shop.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today was a nice lazy Sunday. We slept in (8am around these parts lol), lounged around in our jammies sipping coffee until noon

Then we took dd's friend home from the sleepover they had last night. Ran some errands - gas, bread, new socks for the boys, pick up the Sunday paper. Came home, had a late lunch, and laid around watching the race. Well, dh laid around. I worked on homework.

Now we're getting ready to grill dinner. After which will be baths, more homework, and bedtime.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

So far (and it's nearly 5pm here), I haven't done much. Slept in (9am), saw boyf off to work, watched some tv, read, napped, drove to work for a few to write out a time sheet (forgot on Friday) and had a late lunch. I am going to start cleaning out the fridge/freezer/food cupboards here in a few and go grocery shopping in a bit.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We started the day with cleaning up after our Christmas crafting day with my sis and nieces yesterday. I was a laundry machine today! Ahnging wherever I could; inside & out. We took a walk this afternoon. We tried letterboxing for the first time and, sadly, we were disappointed; no box. But we walked for maybe 2 hours in the wooded park and the kids ran around. Great workout pulling 65 pounds through the hilly woods. Grilled dinner and bathed the kids. They zonked! I should be sleeping now too

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Update: My date bailed and I have completed my living room - it IS presentable! The hallway and desk area is done as well...all I have left is the clothes mess in the bedroom and the clutter nook as I now call it LOL. Hopefully I will feel this productive during the week after work! The last two target areas are the worst!!!

I think I will watch a bit of tv and enjoy my clutter free living room with a cup of tea before bed and read IN bed

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, we got a real good frost today...had to scrape windows on the cars this morning before going to Church. Changed tires on one of the cars...now she's got her studs on! Did a ton of laundry! Sorted a stack of papers, wrapped the bday presents for November (have 4 bdays next month!), did some general cleaning, went to my mom's and helped her a bit...

Sorted through what I've already picked up for Christmas gifts and found out I'm farther along than I had thought! Woo-hoo! Still have to do one more stocking, pick up 2 gift certificates (we have credit there, so no cash!), and get a few presents for Dh. Then, I'm done!

Overall, a good day.