What I have to deal with... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

so know what ur going through. i left my son's dad a yr ago (will be a yr in a couple of weeks). he wanted joint custody and i told him no b/c of his mom. he was living with his mom at that time. until my mom changed her # he would call atleast once or twice a week and when he did he would keep calling until we took the phone off the hook. he hasnt seen merrick since easter. he never wanted to spend time with merrick and expected me to do everything. i got lucky that i let my fiance back in my life just b4 easter. he loves merrick like he is his son. after we get the money we will get a lawyer and have zack's (merrick's dad) parental rights taken away since he hadnt really shown a interest in taking care of merrick.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Stick to your guns, 260.00 is such a small amt. Child care is usually a percentage of income so this goes to show he's not working much. Another thing to keep in mind....do not change all your phone #'s...that could be a violation of his visitation rights if he cannot get hold of you to speak with or ask about his child...he could take you back to court for that. Most states consider visitation and child support 2 separate issues.

Hugs to you and your kiddos!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Its_Donna View Post
    Another thing to keep in mind....do not change all your phone #'s...that could be a violation of his visitation rights if he cannot get hold of you to speak with or ask about his child...he could take you back to court for that. Most states consider visitation and child support 2 separate issues.
    Excellent point!

I agree with the others. Do not let him back into your life or your child's life because he will suck the life out of it. When he grows up to be a real man, then it can be considered.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I don't violate anything we agreed on. He has to be able to get ahold of me and he has my cell phone number. The thing is he calls my home phone which I was as a business line at least 4 times every night. I can understand if he wanted to know how our doing was doing, etc. but he constantly asks where did we go that day, did any guys look at me, etc

And he calls until about 1 am and he calls when I tell him i'll be working so business calls can't get through.

He's jealous and nosy and wants to get back together and mooch of us.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

What a controlling jerk! You're so much better off without him. I pray that you'll be able to get him to stop calling you constantly soon. You could report this as harrassment (due to the time that he calls) and maybe the law could do something about it. Don't let him get out of the $260 a month child support. Lots of dad's are paying atleast $800 a month for one kid so that's not unreasonable.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I've got to agree with everyone else - you are soooo strong to have not given in - stay strong!!

Just say NO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12