I am so angry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so angry

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good for you.......I would of charged him $1,000 a plate...so it sounds cheaper @ your house rather here....lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow I am sooo sorry you are going through this, there is a legal aid program where you wouldnt have to pay for your own lawyer should you fit within the income guidelines, I would sue his [email protected] big time for all the money he owes AND has to pay till the child(ren) turn of age.

I think it's just a shame that men think they are "all that" in bed, make a child and basically say "You deal with it on your own". I just hope when the time comes "God willing" that i wont have to go through this, shoot I am thinking I would even give him a break instead of $578 a month for my DD I would agree on $450, that's enough to get the things she wants and needs.

Sorry, didnt mean to take over your post, I am sorry.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

yes, in Ga you can loose your license, but just think of all the a**holes that don't care and drive anyway!!

Not having a license doesn't seem to help, it needs to be a stronger punishment -

$100/plate is FUNNY! Good for you!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I can't believe I can get any madder at him. Last week he told me that he did indeed pay child support this month so believing him I took the money I had saved for my kids presents and paid off the rest of my bills.

I called the child support place to see when i'll be recieving this payment and found out he did not pay this month!!!

I can't afford to buy my kids presents. They will be getting presents from other people. I had a talk with my oldest and told her I couldn't buy presents before Christmas and she was cool with that, she can wait.

My ex calls this morning bragging about shopping for his family and such so I said something about him lying and he's still lying about making a payment.

It makes me so mad that if I denied visitation I would be in major trouble but nothing is happening to him even though he isn't paying. I called the friend of the court and nothing is being done.

He's planning on visiting for a couple days at Christmas, he's going to be surprised when I tell him he is not staying overnight in my house, he can take some of that money he's not paying and go get a room.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

What a ditr bag scumbucket! I hate men like this. I am so angry FOR you!!!!

Darn tootin' he isn't staying at your house, heck, don't even let him use your toilet!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My Ex is like that too. He always says that I am soaking him for childsupport. He thinks he is doing me a favor or something.
    He always seems to have enough $$ to buy large ticket items or go out to eat at nice resteraunts.
    What the heck is wrong with people?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

That is so wrong.

I would look at getting wages garnished, speak to the grandparents, siblings. Let them know what is going on. He is morally and financially obligated to support his kids. He's just so wrong.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ug, know what ur going through. after i get contacts for me im going to save for a lawyer and have his parental rights taken away so that my fiance can adopt merrick. im hoping that when merrick goes to his grandpa's (ex's dad) that ex wont show up here asking to talk to me. i do think its dumb that u can get in trouble for denying him visitation.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm sorry your going thru this!!!

I was going thru this w/my ds' sperm donor (he's a complete no show) I went thru DHS (department of human service) child enforcement agency & they help keep track of his pmts for me- so not my word against his! in ok nonpayment of cs means loss of d. license & jail time! so i know that even tho he will only pay so much during ea. month he will catch up at income tax time (they "steal" what he owes & give it back to me! lol!). BUT it sucks if you have to depend on it!!!

U know who is the reliable one to take care of your kids & they will know too!

Kim

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

The friend of the court is looking into nonpayment, they assured me his wages will be garnished if he does not pay willingly and he will get a letter to appear for a show cause hearing Jan 1st if he hasn't paid.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well he came to visit on Christmas and he did bring both my kids some nice presents.

He asked if we needed anything and I said it would help if he picked up a package of diapers or buy some baby cream I use for my baby that costs about $7, or juice for the kids.........he didn't buy nothing, don't know why he even asked *rolls eyes*

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sorry you're going through this. I guess we are going back and try for support (even though the ex says shes handicaped.......I guess being a coke addict is handicapped). The domestics office got a kick out of it. Problem is if she steps one foot in the state she's going to jail anyway. Hope things get better for you

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

YES! He finally paid! I called the automated system and he did pay.

I'm so happy, now I can take Mon-Wed off from work this week and spend it playing with my kids all day, my oldest goes back to school Thursday. I'm so glad I can have extra quality time with my children

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12