Ex jacka$$ is suing me!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You've gotten great advice here. I hope he gives up on this crazy plan quickly.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I read your "Hardship Story" (the one that was started at Christmas) - he is such a creep ! With any luck you get a permanent order to keep him out of your daughters life! I feel for you and the stress you must be going through. Please keep your head up, don't talk back, don't lash out at the pile of , don't stoop to his level. Be the better person that you are and keeping moving ahead. I know this comes at a bad time with all of your other worries - but you will be soooo much stronger in the end. Good vibes to you and I am thinking of you!
    Dianne

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I feel for you. I let my 1st husband take pictures up my skirt the day before I moved out just because I'd have done pretty much anything to keep him calm for the remaining 24 hours. I spent YEARS worrying about whether those would surface sometime. I finally got to a point where I don't think they would elicit any reaction other than a chuckle.

About his wanting back child support - the child support is funding paid to cover the child's expenses at the time they are incurred - the only way he could get that was if he had paid those expenses. Since you had the baby and were feeding, clothing, providing housing, and taking care of the doctor bills, he'd have a hard time showing that he had the bulk of the care-giving expense, wouldn't he? Makes you laugh to see how stupid some people are about terminology.

Incidentally, I think he may have fallen prey to a shyster of a lawyer, who will sell him on the idea of a hopeless case, because he will have to pay the lawyer even if they lose the case. It's a win either way for the attorney - and NO! I do not believe that ALL attorneys are like that, I just believe that there are a few.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I hope things work out. Some people are looking for a free ride. Does he know what websites your a member of? If he does change your pass words.
    Smart girl making your blog private. I would be careful who I invite, as you never know..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Edna_E View Post
    I feel for you. I let my 1st husband take pictures up my skirt the day before I moved out just because I'd have done pretty much anything to keep him calm for the remaining 24 hours. I spent YEARS worrying about whether those would surface sometime. I finally got to a point where I don't think they would elicit any reaction other than a chuckle.

About his wanting back child support - the child support is funding paid to cover the child's expenses at the time they are incurred - the only way he could get that was if he had paid those expenses. Since you had the baby and were feeding, clothing, providing housing, and taking care of the doctor bills, he'd have a hard time showing that he had the bulk of the care-giving expense, wouldn't he? Makes you laugh to see how stupid some people are about terminology.

Incidentally, I think he may have fallen prey to a shyster of a lawyer, who will sell him on the idea of a hopeless case, because he will have to pay the lawyer even if they lose the case. It's a win either way for the attorney - and NO! I do not believe that ALL attorneys are like that, I just believe that there are a few.
    Scum should be paying money toward child support for his baby instead of paying big bucks to the shyster lawyer who is taking this case. The lawyer knows good and well he is not going to win. He is just a money hungry ambulance chaser who doesn't care how he gets money one way or another.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

hopefully the judge will say sry about ur luck but the baby stays with her.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

The case has been dropped

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmy2grls View Post
    The case has been dropped
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the exjackbutt drop it or did the courts?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm glad to hear that the case has been dropped - it must have been a terrible worry for you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I got the letter today from the court basically saying the case was dropped and no action was needed on my part.

My exboyfriend has a show cause hearing date for non payment of child support.

Finally something is being done about him!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    I'm glad to hear that the case has been dropped - it must have been a terrible worry for you.
    It scared me bad, I cried so much. I have enough to worry about making sure things are paid and my kids have what they need. I feel much better now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Glad somebody came to their senses & dropped this. Glad your ex is getting some comeuppance.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

He was looking for a free ride... he got one alright... on a sinking ship!

Hopefully the court will realize what he was trying to do and not only make him pay support!

Congrats and breathe a little easier.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME!!!!! news!!!!! I am so thrilled for you & I know it has suddenly become easy to breathe again!!! (((BIGFATHUGS)))

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

YEAAAAA
    I love happy endings!!!

Keep us posted on the child support progress!!

I'm thrilled for you~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast