Ex jacka$$ is suing me!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow that's awesome, I was worried about you and kept thinking about you. Let us know how things go with the child support, butthead should pay double

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yay! I am glad you don't have to worry about that now. Ugh, it must be way easier to breathe now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just want to add a few things. My ex boyfriend and father of my oldest son put me threw a simular hell such as yours. For 4 years he kept hulling me into court because he didn't want to pay Child support. He quit his good paying job and hired a lawyer (well mommy and daddy did) The case went all way to the state supreme court. He lost BIG Time. He threatened alot too. How I was unfit and a bunch of BS. The court made it even worst for him. They increased my child support payments to over $600 per month plus he had to pay all the past support payments for 4Yrs. Im in the Money!!! Anyway, I do believe it was a control issue,too.
    My son now decided to go live with his father just this past summer. He's 14 and it was his choice but daddy made many promises to him and now he isn't holding up to his bargin. My son is the one that is suffering now.

I have learned alot since this whole thing has happen to me. NEVER talk bad about your child's father in front of her or too her. DON'T put her in the middle of your disputes with your ex and never tell your kids about the support payments "your father is not making" nor about your money issues.

Just alittle advice I wish someone had told me years ago.
    Tyler (my son) Looks up to his dad. His dad will lie to him but Tyler doesn't see it. His father is "the Lord" in his eyes. Like I said before, now Tyler is suffering for his fathers mistakes but Tyler wont come back to live with me because of all the lies his father has told him.

Good Luck

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I don't say anything bad about my childrens fathers, they can make up their own mind when they are older. I don't discuss money issues with my kids.

I really don't even care about child support anymore, it's not worth the hassle of being threatened by lawsuits, etc

I feel sorry for my ex husband and ex boyfriend, they have nothing and I have everything

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have learned alot since this whole thing has happen to me. NEVER talk bad about your child's father in front of her or too her. DON'T put her in the middle of your disputes with your ex and never tell your kids about the support payments "your father is not making" nor about your money issues.

I never said you said these things to your children. I said these things to mine. I was just given you a little advice and a an ear to chew on. Take it for what it is.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I never said you said these things to your children. I said these things to mine. I was just given you a little advice and a an ear to chew on. Take it for what it is

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

One more thing, have you called the courthouse? I'd put in the extra call (MAKE SURE you get the person's name that you are talking to) & ask that it has in fact been removed from the docket! Better safe than sorry & it'll take about 3-5 mins of your time for a little extra peace of mind! Hang on to that letter too!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

What a jerk. He is totally trying to scare you. I work for the dept of childrens services (welfare dept), and its very hard to prove a mother unfit. He don't really want your dauhgter, he just wants to hurt you. Contact legal assistance asap, and get everything together. you have a nice home & plenty to offer your daughter, relax & let him throw his little fit. hang in there & keep us posted honey

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I am glad it was dropped and hope things are calmer and less stressful for you and the kids moving forward.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm so happy for you...he sounds just like my ex always stirring the pot. It seems he can't be happy so he'll make [email protected] sure I'm not either. Yay for you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by staciah View Post

I never said you said these things to your children. I said these things to mine. I was just given you a little advice and a an ear to chew on. Take it for what it is.
    I know you were giving advice and I agree with you on that advice.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm happy things worked out for you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234