Does anyone else have an Amzon Affilaite link? Any interest in an area to share them?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Does anyone else have an Amzon Affilaite link? Any interest in an area to share them?

Amazon has a program where you post links to their products with a code imbedded that credits the 'affiliate' (you) a bit of the sale. The amount varies on many factors. It does NOT cost the person purchasing things from Amazon any extra, yet the 'affiliate' makes a little money.

Here is the information on it:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com...ding/main.html

I imagine I'm not the only user on the forums who is an affiliate. I don't order regularly from Amazon, but when I do, it tends to be $50-$150. I was making sure to go through a Facebook business' page before to give them credit as an affiliate, but I'm no longer a follower of theirs (they began acting rather unprofessionally about some negative feedback and that got old FAST).

I know I would be sure to 'link' to Amazon to make purchases through the affiliate links of folks on here, if I knew them, and I'd hope some others might use mine from time to time. It's a way to help someone else without spending any money over what you were already.

Is there any interest in a thread somewhere on here when folks can share/click on an affiliate's link before making a purchase on amazon to give that person a commission? To be clear- the affiliate gets NONE of your info, not even your name. Their account just shows the items ordered and the commission earned. All private info stays with Amazon.

Mods, if there is an interest, might that be allowed? Thanks for considering it- I hope I'm explaining it well enough to folks unfamiliar with the program. Curious to hear everyone's thoughts about it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have an affiliate account. I had a deal saving blog but I have quit updating it because I was spending too much time on the computer, but my affiliate account still works.

If it isn't approved to share affiliate links, there is something else you can do - Smile dot Amazon dot com
    Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
    AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thank you- I had not heard of that program, but I'll check it out next time I'm making a purchase.