A couple questions for ya!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default A couple questions for ya!

When you post a reply to someone's post, I usually use the box at the bottom of the page. Why did you take away the smilies box, and could you put it back, please

Also, just wanted to make the comment Mel's Marketplace isn't very good about keeping up with the coupon insert preview. I find it extrmely helpful (when it is updated), becuase I know if I should even buy the Sunday paper or not. I hate to buy the paper and find there is either no coupons in there, or worse, none that I can use. Thanks Sara!

Laura

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I took the smilies off the quick reply box because it causes conflicts. Other sites are experiencing these issues and when I tracked what was causing the problems it was this. I can look into adding them again, but it would be a tradeoff. I felt bugfree was better than adding the feature, but am open to adding it again. (and trying to fix the bug)
    As far as coupon insert preview goes, I have been behind on adding it. I believe I am a week behind now. I'll try to add it tonight.
    As a small update, we are almost ready to release our new domain name to the public. Usave2day will still be up and the same, so nothing will change there. We will be adding frugalvillage.com which will be directed to the same website too. We are hoping the name will be easier to remember and thus giving us some new members and growth.
    So, if you guys see anything funky going on, it's the new changes and trying to work out a couple of bugs. I do my best to work on the site in the wee hours as to not effect the majority of people.

Sara

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Coupon preview is updated. Sorry about that.

Sara

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Ok, the smilies in quick reply have been re-added. You'll notice significant slower load times of pages though.
    Please anyone that experiences any type of glitches, please let me know, as I think I have the bug fixed, but am not certain.

Sara

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cool Sara, thanks a bunch! I didn't realize the smilies were causing giltches (I never experienced any problems), but I will let you know if I do.

And thanks for the coupon preview, it is a wonderful resource on this site!!

Laura