Frugal Village Forums banner

rose petal soap?

Tags
petal rose soap
2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  captclearance 
#1 ·
Has anyone made these silk rose petals dipped in glycerin soap?

I came across this picture and wondered if anyone has made these? Is it as simple as dipping in melted glycerin and placing maybe on wax paper to dry?

Sara

#6 ·
Her tutorial is too funny, I wonder if I can use some remains of old glycerin soap bars and some new ones ?????? Have you ladies ever re-melted them ???? I would like to try some ivy leaves, my Sisters bathroom has lots of ivy and these would look nice in a jar .....

#7 ·
Those are beautiful! I am going to have to try some.

#8 ·
yes lori you can remelt them/it.. i do it all the time, when i have too much or have to redo something which is often. and it really looks easy like the idea of adding to toss the petals after use. i was thinking some how you peeled them off. what do i know..

#9 ·
I read the tutorial and you just dip them and use the petal and throw it away..... You don't peel it, that is what I thought too....
Thanks for the info on melting..... :D I like your new avitar !!!

#11 ·
Not if you used some inexpensive flowers and sold them...... I'll bet it doesn't take much soap to make them.... I'll try to find time to do some.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.