Matthew might be getting a new job

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wink Matthew might be getting a new job

Right now he is farming, which he loves, but he cannot be involved at church and he really wants to start his ministry. So he has been looking for another job, and today he went and applied, and they told him to come back tomorrow morning and they would pay him for his time, to see if he would like it, if so, they would hire him on the spot! The money isn't the greatest to start with, but raises are frequent, and it is a good christian company!!! The hours would be part time to start with, which will make things really tight for us. Right now, the house we live in is part of his salary working for Wilson Farms. So we would have to rent a place, which we have a few options!!! So tomorrow, he might have a new job. I am excited and nervous, but I know that God will supply our needs..........

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

What will his new job be doing?? Will you have to go to work??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It will be making gauges! They send them to machine shops. He went to a Tech School during HS for this and is certified. No I will not be going to work. Matthew doesn't think that a woman should have to work if she is married. It is the husbands job to provide for his family! I have worked in the past, but I would rather stay home, and Matthew would rather me be at home......So all works out there!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cool job - I would like that - does Matthew need another wife?? Cuz I haven't met a man yet that thought a woman should be at home and thats what I think!!! Plus I am GOOD at being at home, on the computer, with bon-bons!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Roxy, I am praying for you and Matthew that if this is the Lord's will, it will happen for you.

My hubby also believes that it is the man's job to support the family. He would never stop me from working if that is what I wanted to do but it has always worked out to be the best for our family for me to be home.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers Roxy.

I think you have a great hubby!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think Matthew is pretty great too!!!!!

Kimmee........You are so funny........

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts...........

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I hope Matthew gets the job, let us know when you find out! keeping my fingers crossed for you

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, he went up there this morning, to try it out, he still isn't home, so all must be going okay.....The manager said yesterday that she would hire him on the spot and that he could start as soon as he wanted. He will put in two weeks notice and then go if he takes it. I sure appreciate all the prayers as it will be part time to start with and that is going to be really rough on us.......

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Roxy saying a prayer that he has the job. If its the job God wants Matthew to have, you'll make it.

Can't wait to hear what happens.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well Matthew worked half a day at the gauge place, Kentucky Gauges, and he really liked it. He is putting in his two week notice tomorrow!!!! We talked to a guy at church tonight who has an apartment he is trying to rent, so we will be going and looking at it sometime this week. It is a studio, which means putting some of our stuff in storage, but that's okay!!! Matthew and I have been fervently praying about him getting a new job that would allow him to start his ministry and his schooling. Please continue to pray for us financially as I've said before this is going to be really rough on us!!! We will not only have the expense of moving, but in Feb, we are attending the Jacksonville Pastors Conference, which we will need around $600 for!!!!!!!

CJ, I totally agree that if it is what God wants us to do, then he will provide!!!!!