A direct jab, or just coincidence ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default A direct jab, or just coincidence ??

My Dh has been divorced from his ex wife for 3 years. We live in the same house they use to live in. The day they got divorced she changed her name back to her maiden name. So Friday I received a package of Enfamil baby formula. I don't have any children and I am not pregnant. The package came in her married name that she hasn't used for 3 years. We do not receive any mail for her any other time. She has said previously that she is and always will be the mother of my DH child and every time we speak tries to hint and make comments about if we will have our own children. She does not like me and has made this very clear... do you think this is just a coincidence, or is this a direct jab at me just so I don't forget she is the mother of his child and wants me to keep that in mind?? Am I being paranoid?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I wouldn't stress about it, could be just some glitch in the enfamil computer system that sent it out. My youngest child turned 3 in Sept. We had a miscarriage in 2005, if we didn't lose that baby it would have turned 2 in Nov. A couple of weeks ago I got something in the mail from Huggies, it said something on the front about your 15 month old child. I don't have a 15 month old, nor should I have one if it wasn't for a misscarriage.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by justpeachy92 View Post
    I wouldn't stress about it, could be just some glitch in the enfamil computer system that sent it out. My youngest child turned 3 in Sept. We had a miscarriage in 2005, if we didn't lose that baby it would have turned 2 in Nov. A couple of weeks ago I got something in the mail from Huggies, it said something on the front about your 15 month old child. I don't have a 15 month old, nor should I have one if it wasn't for a misscarriage.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I shouldn't waste my energy on it. Just thought it was weird.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Could be her taking a jab, what I'd do is be the bigger person, donate it to a womens shelter or similiar organization If she's going to waste time doing things like this do NOT give her the satisfaction of even knowing you recieved it.

kj

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frugalfarmwife View Post
    Could be her taking a jab, what I'd do is be the bigger person, donate it to a womens shelter or similiar organization If she's going to waste time doing things like this do NOT give her the satisfaction of even knowing you recieved it.

kj
    I agree, 100%

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I would donate it too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

It could be some sort of freaky coincidence... let me tell you how shocked the Old Man was when he saw a package from Enfamil in OUR mailbox

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I fail to see what baby formula has to do with her at all... Im thinking just a coincidence or computer malfunction. Her child isnt an infant. As to the box, do you have any friends or family that is pregnant or just had a baby. Many of my friends have used my name when trying to get free samples out of diaper companies and formula companies... beleive me, my baby is 8, and there will be no more, yet, every once in a while, I get the coupons and or formula. I just happily pass them along.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by bRATmom View Post
    I fail to see what baby formula has to do with her at all... Im thinking just a coincidence or computer malfunction. Her child isnt an infant. As to the box, do you have any friends or family that is pregnant or just had a baby. Many of my friends have used my name when trying to get free samples out of diaper companies and formula companies... beleive me, my baby is 8, and there will be no more, yet, every once in a while, I get the coupons and or formula. I just happily pass them along.
    Well the formula came in her name... and her only child is 13 years old and was never a baby in that home. It was just very strange.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We could all get together and tp her house. But, with the price of tp I guess that's out of the question. (some of us would go back and re-roll the tp and use it!)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Lee View Post
    We could all get together and tp her house. But, with the price of tp I guess that's out of the question. (some of us would go back and re-roll the tp and use it!)

SNORT!!! LAUGHING HERE!! I did just drive by a house that was TP's last week and the first thought was WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!

That said, I guess the reason her doing it being first in my mind is that I AM guilty of similiar, lol. When the neighbors REALLY get on my nerves I send them catalogs, etc. When her kid got busted for pot I went online and found a few military schools and sent her brochures

And now with the tattoo job her kid did they've got tattoo supply catalogs on the way I also send them in the boyfriends name, since she denies he lives there and is trying to get food stamps right now.

I know, I'm BAD, but harmless, lol.

kj

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I agree donate it to a group or church and be done with it......don't mention it to anyone in your RL, try not to think about it.

JMHO,
    leezza

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I agree, let it go, don't waste your energy. Donate it and be happy that you could bless someone who needed it. Life is just to short to worry about things sometimes....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Lee View Post

Hahahah... So funny! I would love to!

Thanks for the advice. I just found out a girl at work is pregnant. I'm going to give it to her and forget about it.

... I also called the company and told them to remove my address from their mailings.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile sweetly and know that he's yours now heart & soul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast