What items have you added to your stockpile this week - Page 246
Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246
Results 3,676 to 3,679 of 3679
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

1/31 not been stockpiling much lately been using up things from freezer and pantry guess i am just waiting for prices to go higher: they go up seem like every week so i don't go store very often.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ermadunk View Post
    1/31 not been stockpiling much lately been using up things from freezer and pantry guess i am just waiting for prices to go higher: they go up seem like every week so i don't go store very often.
    Ah Piney I know that one well. I hadn't been to a grocery from June or July until middle of November. Maybe end of November. I couldn't believe how much crap went up in that length of time. I mean he brought me the receipts and I put in checkbook but I guess it just didn't register. I've mainly been buying BOGO things.
    Sure not seeing much in the way of coupons either.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4

Change Jar 2020
    $

Christmas Fund 2020
    $

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

well I feels like I stockpile but then goes so fast..esp ramen w ds. There has been a bunch of sales so got a caselot 9 for $10 heinz baked beans, 96 rolls of dble tp for $20, 20 pack of delmonte $11 peach fruit cups, 10 $1 chips dollar days..good brand, went to states for cheap deals on shredded cheese, frozen veggies, cool whip,lunch meat, taco mix and shells.. $1 deals kroger. so even w exchange way better then here. lots of bogo things in the last few weeks but didn't get tons, hotdogs etc

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well unplanned for but hubs INSISTED on going to Dollar General for the $5 off 25 and really didn't want to do it this week as there wasn't anything great except for the canisters Coffee Mate which were $5 instead of $5.75 and one digital $1 off. So with the $5 off it was a good deal. Made $17.25 turn out to be $11.25.

So 3 canisters large of Coffee Mate added to stockpile. Just didn't want the 1st day of month to start off with a spend and part of grocery budget used already. On the good side this is a product I DO stockpile on the heavier side. We go thru a canister about every 2 1/2 weeks. Coffee... large canister about 3 weeks.... lucky maybe a month. Back in 2008 pre-bankruptcy I dated a lot of products when opened and noted when finished to see how long they lasted so I would know how many needed to be bought to create my stockpile pre bankruptcy.

Need to rein him in somehow. He's not into this like I am.
    Last edited by NikoSan999; 02-01-2020 at 07:10 PM.
    Bank of America is THE godfather of Hell with Wells Fargo running neck and neck. When the world ends the only things that will be left are cockroaches, Walmart, Wells Fargo and Bank of America. Not necessarily in that order. The order remains to be seen.

Challenges
    Coupon/Sales Challenge Feb
    $8.00

Grocery Challenge/Feb
    Goal $250.00
    Total $33.55

Eat Out No More Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp/8

No Spend Challenge/Feb
    Goal 20
    Accomp 4