Tupperware ??'s

Thread: Tupperware ??'s

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Arrow Tupperware ??'s

I have an offer to get a starter kit to sell Tupperware~ $100 value for only $20.  The offer states that you are under no obligation to sell any Tupperware if you sign up- you will just be considered an "inactive" consultant if you do not send in any orders within six months.

Does anyone here sell Tupperware?  (I know someone here does but right now can't think who it is.)

Do they offer FREE webpages? or is there a fee?

I wouldn't mind selling online & taking catalog orders, but I don't want to do parties.  If anyone has any input, I'd appreciate it!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I signed up to get the kit back in March. It is worth the price you pay for it. The first month of the website is free, then it is $7.95 a month. You have to have a credit card or debit card to set up your website account. I never did get a single order from my website. I love Tupperware myself, but I don't know enough other people that feel the same.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Can't believe I was going to post the exact same answer. I joined for $ 25. and with tax it was about $35. Anyway, I got more than that in product, which is great if you use it for gifts and save that way.

I had the free site for one month and then switched to $6.95, it was then. Only order I have had was MINE. Where are all the people I thought would love to order online and not mess with parties?

I pass out books everywhere with my website and my phone number, and all I have gotten is two people that wanted to replace a top, and did not order further. I live in a small town that only has a few Tupperware dealers, too. Guess I just have not hit the right office or group of working women.

I intend to take my site down the end of the year and still be a consultant and order once every 6 months for myself just to stay active for stuff I want for myself or gifts. My manager will host any parties I come across, and give me 10%, which is fine with me.

I just thought people would be swarming around, wanting to order online and have products shipped directly to their homes!

I figure I am about even now, since I got the discounted product in the kit, but have put out $6.95 and now $7.95 since about June. It is time to cut my loses, so I am giving it through the holiday season and then not pay anymore.

Good luck to you and I hope you do well. The online customers are out there someplace,I know it!

www.my.tupperware.com/sylviacook

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Can I ask where you get the starter kit?

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm looking at the starter kit through the lady who runs Refund Express. She has links from the RE site: www.refundexpress.net
    and I think you can access that part without being a member of Refund Express. The links show up for me on the left side, in the red column. LMK if it doesn't show up for you, and I'm sure she'd email you the offer.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I sell Tupperware, and am very busy with parties. I honestly have never had an order off my website, but use the web to place all my party orders (if you do that over the phone it costs ~$3 per party). In my case it definitely pays to have the website!

When I started TW, I sent an intro. letter to everyone I knew...I dated several parties off of that (friends who just wanted to help me out). Since then, I play the "dating" game at each of my parties and usually date 2-3 parties off of that.

After 6 months, I've broken even, gotten a new computer (business use, ya know), and I have some really great things. But the biggest benefit to me is a chance to get out of the house and interact with other people. I really have very few real life friends, so without TW, I'm pretty much a hermit.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't sell it but I have a friend that sends me stuff from Indiana all the time.