Have you ever heard of ???
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Have you ever heard of ???

This morning I was reading the "Womens World Magazine" in it was an article about people working from home. They had some web sites for you to look at to find a job to work from home on. The web sits were www.wahm.com, www.alpineaccess.com and www.liveops.com. I was just wondering if anyone from the FV works at any of these companies? And if so what do you do there and does it really work for you. I know there are other jobs that you can do from home and what are they? I am hoping to hear lots of great ideas from everyone on what they do for work from home. Thanks a bunch!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi..I just started WAHA. about 2 weeks ago, got certified, now into training.I looked into the ones you have posted, they have certain hours they want worked, WAHA lets you choose your own.

You can look up what each one reguires on their websites. From looking into them, there are a few out there, I'd start with the ones you have listed..

They are very strict about posting about them, the tests etc. So if you think you want to try it, go ahead & apply, you can always turn it down.

workathomeagent.com

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I work From Home , but not any of the listed I make and Sell jewelry and other crafts , one of my biggest sellers are bracelets and simple earring sets ect. I do city walk troughs during the week with my son on my hip , i just walk through the city with a backpack full of bracelets and necklaces and ask random people if they want to buy any , I also have a small booth and i also ebay and CL.

Hope it helps you out.'
    Goodluck

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

liveops is a good place to start. You schedule your own hours, they are flexible, each shift is only 1/2 hour in lenght. you are an independent contractor, they do not take taxes out of your check. www.workplacelikehome.com has forums that I really love. You will find a wealth of info on their forums and many answers to specific questions about certain companies. They have a folder dedicated to liveops which should answer most of the ?s that you may have.

Best of luck to you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thank you for your input everyone. I am just looking for something to do at night because my husband works on the road five nights a week and the kids are off doing their own thing and I am just stuck to home with nothing to do most nights. I just want to find something to do and make some fun money along with it. Thanks again.