anyone here sell tupperware?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Smile anyone here sell tupperware?

i used to but quit about 2 years ago when i started working an hour away from home (no time to do anything). i should be getting my kit today or tomorrow i think. just wondering if there are any fellow tupperware ladies here.
    also a question--i want to be able to direct people to the internet to order (some of the girls i work with only work nights and want to be able to do that) do you already have a basic site? or do you have to pay for that? have any of you sold this way? what are the pros and cons if you do have to pay? im thinking that there is a fee but can't remember.

anyhoo hi to you gals i'm not really seeking for a lot of additional income, just to be able to buy my own stuff cheaper -since my health insurance went up, i'm being more frugal than i was and have started cooking more and using my tupperware--i forgot how much i love it! and also to sell to the girls at work. the internet would help there too. i have to be careful because you aren't supposed to do that kinda stuff on company time. even though everyone does it, i want to try to keep it legal and not get in trouble at work.

im excited--i ordered the big kit and i guess there should be 4 quick shakes in it. i use my quick shake containers every single day for something. i have 2 and could definitely use more haha. actually this past week at work, i was eating pudding from one for two days LOL. easy stuff--i put 2 cups of milk and a pkg of instant pudding mix (yes it was heaped over the top) then put the domed lid on carefully and sealed and shook for a couple of minutes and put in the fridge the night before. i took it to work and had no hassle pudding that i ate for dessert with my lunch - half one day and half the next. ive done this with jello and i also use them a lot to put homemade smoothies in to take to work.

oh and is it ok to put your weblink here in your signature?
    TIA for any info

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I do

Hi,
    I also sell Tupperware, I have been doing it since April. I love the discussion boards on the my.tupperware site. I have learned so many good things from the people on there. September is a great month for you to begin, so many good things to offer your hosts. My email is [email protected] please feel free to email me. I also have a lot of stock if you are interested in building up your cash n carry, stuff to give as gifts, or if you are just looking for some stuff to demo or have on hand. Good luck to you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I sell Avon and got started for only $10. I thought about Tupperware but I don't have the extra money to get started. I was told the start up was over $100.

~Donna~

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

there's another t-ware lady here. lemme go get her thread and i can show you. She's been at it for a little while, i bet she has info.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Smile pic of my tupperware kit

i did receive my tupperware kit and love it. i've been busy working a lot since the other secretary quit without notice so i haven't really used anything besides the quick shakes yet. im hoping i can sell some for Christmas among my coworkers and family.

i got the bigger of the 2 kits and thought it was well worth it. if you want to check out a picture of the kit-i posted one on my blog

thanks for the comments esp mom2bob--great there are other tupperladies