Praying that your day starts looking up Debbie (BushBrigade)!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Praying that your day starts looking up Debbie (BushBrigade)!

Hi Debbie,
    First of all here's a big from me to you! I'm praying that your day starts looking up and that you can go back and add all the good things that God is going to do in your life today on the daily appreciations thread. Hang in there sister, there really is blue sky on the other side of those dark clouds!

Love you and if you need to chat, I'm just an email or PM away!

BTW,how is Belle doing today?We've been praying for her. And Will? Praying for him too!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I hope everything is ok Debbie. I have been thinking of you and your family. Tomorrow is another day!

Heather Bob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Re: Praying that your day starts looking up Debbie (BushBrigade)!

Originally posted by hmsclmom
    Hi Debbie,
    First of all here's a big from me to you! I'm praying that your day starts looking up and that you can go back and add all the good things that God is going to do in your life today on the daily appreciations thread. Hang in there sister, there really is blue sky on the other side of those dark clouds!

Ditto, hugs and prayers being sent!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Ditto, praying here as well.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jeepers Debbie - you're very sweet.....Ever have one of those days when you feel like you're going slap out of your mind?? Well I've had about 913 of them in a row!! Can I vent here?? I'm in a safe place right - no judgments?!?!

It started with a dream last night - a bad dream!! I've only been sleeping a couple of hours each night, but I was able to fall asleep fairly early (for me) last night....dreamed that I signed onto the Village & when I posted, it said I had "a bizillion" Brownie Points - well - I still have no idea how you get them - so I PM'd Sara & said thanks & she PM'd me back and said something to the extent of "oops, you're a big loser, meant to give those to someone else!" Then I wake up, laugh to myself, but I'm not getting back to sleep - popped some popcorn (my second favorite thing in the world.....1 ~ & 2 ~ !!) about ½ of it fell into the floor as I was trying to pour it out of the pan ....watched 7 hours of Arthur.... get the kiddos up & motivated at about 6:30 this morning - started my day with Renee lying to me twice(!) .... left to pick up Katie at about 7:00 - since our folks are in the field, she's been spending the night with one of our single soldiers 12 year old daughter so that she can get to school on the bus, etc - different school district.... van overheated.... burned the stew out of my arm opening the radiator cap.... bought some antifreeze and BarsLeak to fix the assumed hole in the radiator - it was almost bone dry - the only water in it met with my arm at a high rate of speed.... get back home in time to feed the extra kiddos I have this week & get the baby I watch every day from his mom... turned around and Zoë has decided to eat my beanbag chair.... stupid "beanies" everywhere.... burned up the vacuum cleaner belt.... Kirby guy is closed today.... tried to sweep up the beanies - uh - with the broom that the girlies had apparently swept the mud puddles with last week after the rain.... tan carpet - dried mud - not a pretty sight - hands & knees & my shark.... managed to change out of the "overheated" smelling clothes I had on...Go to check on my sickie - Belle throws up on me.... fever of 102°.... Clinic still seeing soldiers for sick call, can't see her till this afternoon.... going to run to the Shoppette & get juice - van won't start - check engine light taunting me.... going next door to "buy" some juice from the neighbor whose kiddo is recovering.... money from my "cash cup" is missing - kiddo down the street took it according to my kids.... Dad of alleged thief states that yes, kid did have a $20 and a few ones the other day but he thought nothing of it.... he stated that I should not leave money out like that.... HELLO ~ it's my house!! Neighbor has no juice anyway.... gonna put in "The Wiggles" for Ryan (the babysittee) - thief down the street has *LICKED* my DVD - doesn't play now.... I'll just get in the shower and I'll feel better - no hot water - it's leaking from under the wall into the kiddos bathroom - hot water heater is apparently busted.... been on hold with maintenance for 22 minutes.... which brings us up to the present! And it's only 9AM!! Picked a bad time to give up coffee and Sharpie Marker sniffing .....

URGE TO RUN AWAY RISING!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

CJ, Laci, & Heather - thanks for the warm, fuzzy thoughts.... It's all appreciated - honest - just a hero to zero type of day!!

edited to add - Um ~ Laci ~ your mood thingie doesn't exactly say "whole lotta wonderful" either!! for you!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

WOW! Sorry about your day so far. I know that it can only get better!

Yeah, I am tired of everyone being home. Just ready to get back to normal. If there is such a thing! LOL

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OH! AND I ALMOST FORGOT!!

Last night while I wasn't sleeping - during my Arthur marathon - I decided to box up & address the "cookie mix in a jar" jar - I'm sending to Sara ~ I DROPPED THE STUPID JAR!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! So now she won't get it in the jar I bought just for her!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Awww Deb! I'm so sorry your day is going so badly!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Big hug!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just hate days that go this way. Hang in there sweetie!!! You deserve a big ol bag of m&m's!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Debbie you have had such a time lately! I hope everything starts going better soon! It's a good thing you are  such a strong lady!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh my gosh! What a day. all I can say is i wish you a better day, and I hope that it gets better fast!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Awwww Debbie, I am sorry you are having such a crummy day. Let's see I am sending cyber box of goodies..inside you will find...

I hope it all gets better. We are all here for you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Keeping you in my prayers...((((hug))))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast