Frugal Divas May Swap (coupons and forms and such) *partners assigned*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Frugal Divas May Swap (coupons and forms and such) *partners assigned*

Did everyone receive their April Swap? Well, it's May already! Shall we do it again?

Please don't sign up for this month's swap if you haven't sent out last months yet. We'll be signing up through the 9th and posting partners on the 10th.

When you sign up, don't forget to add particulars like like kids, pets, can you double, stores, and anything else to help your partner figure out what to send you.

When you put the envies together try to include at least 20 coupons, 1 form and some sort of "goodie". Goodies can be stickers, a pen, a pack of gum or popcorn that was free after coupons, or even a stamp or 2, whatever you want. Try to keep it coupon/rebate related. These are just general guidelines to keep us all on the same page. I think we are all very generous and honest, so if you don't have any forms this month send what you do have. Also, let's keep our expiration dates 30 days out, meaning the coupons you mail don't expire for at least 30 days from the date you mail them (unless it's a really hot coupon you know your partner can use right away).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sign me up again! I can use pet food/treats, granola bars, yogurt, cereal, gillette razor refills and mentadent toothpaste. We can double up to 99cents and sometimes stores offer triple coupons up to 99cents too.

Thanks!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm in again! The last one was lots of fun. I'm always on the lookout for coupons on Pepsi products, Diet Coke, any dog related coupons, any toilet paper, Butternut bread, Ragu and Prego, cheese, and I'm sure there's more, but that's plenty. The stores here double to .50 cents everyday ~ some used to triple periodically, but now that all the Winn Dixie's in KY are shutting down, it'll only be Meijer and Kroger now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm in!

Specific brands I can always use include: Clorox products, Orange Glo products, Tidy Cats cat litter, Purina cat food, Yoplait yogurt, Dannimals yogurt, ThermaSilk hair products, Palmolive dish soap & dish wipes, and All detergent.

I really don't need any baby coupons, although I do have someone to pass them on to if you're looking to get rid of them. 

Stores here double up to $ .50 all the time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Please add me to the list. I can always use coupons for Scott toilet paper, Langer's juices, Zaterine's rice mixes, Purina cat food, lunchmeat, sausages, frozen juices, yogurt, Act II popcorn, Dove soap and All laundry detergent (one fo the few detergents I can use).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm in.

I have 2 kids, but don't really need any baby coupons...I'm swimming in them. We have no pets and am pretty much stocked with health and beauty items as well.I can always use coupons for Kellogg's cereal (needs to be good on Special K). We eat a lot of crackers like Ritz and TownHouse and are always on the lookout for Bisquick Complete mix coupons (the little packets for making biscuits), and Breyer's ice cream coupons.

I can double up to .99, and really only like to use coupons that are $$/1 item, not off 2 or more, because it never really seems to be a good deal that way.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Anyone else?

If there is someone you feel the need to send to this month, there were a few last month, feel free to PM me!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Please put me in too, I sent out last months and I received some great things from my coupon buddy Rose.

I use sugar free items, we have cats..a lot of cats, so any catfood coupons will be appreciated, any type of coupon for toilet tissue, we like Coke Products, diet for me and the real deal for DH.

Just about anything will work for us. DH needs to gain weight and I could stand to lose a few pounds. We love popcorn and eating out when possible. Pete likes Total cereal, I'm allergic to TIDE.

Surprise me, I love getting goodies in the mail.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just bumping this up to remind everyone that today is the day Karen will assign partners.

MMP

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Can we still join in? I wouldnt mind joining.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Here's everyone's partner! You will need to PM for addy's if you don't already have them. Please try to get your swap to your partner by the end of the month and post here when you receive yours.

Mary, please post to this thread what kind of coupons you can use so Amy has an idea of what to send.

Carrie, please send me a Dulcolax coupon! Thanks! I can double coupons up to .50 now if I want to drive clear to Shenandoah on a Tuesday!

Sinclairwife
    sends to
    couponchic
    sends to
    dz_blonde_girl
    sends to
    AmyMCGS
    sends to
    MMP
    sends to
    gkp1031
    sends to
    hmsclmom
    sends to
    AmyBoz
    sends to
    Sinclairwife

Let the swapping begin!

MMP

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Um, how about dishsoap, SOS pads, baby food for older kids as I have come to the conclusion that Miss Emma doesnt like smushed, squishy foods. That's about it, I am not too picky.

MMP

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Um, AmyBoz, do you need any Gerber 1st food coupons?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks Karen!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, I'm right on top of things for a change- my envie will be ready to send out to Mary tommorow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast