Frugal Village Forums banner

April Swap ~ Kitchen gadgets

5K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  smk0817 
#1 ·
Our April swap will be kitchen gadgets, this can be kitchen gadgets, kitchen tea towels, hot pads, recipe cards, anything that you can use in the kitchen.

Each member that takes part must have 25 posts and have been a member of Frugal Village for at least 30 days. If you sign up to do a swap and you don't keep your commitment and have not sent me a pm to let me know, you will not be allowed to take part in any swaps until you've met your commitment. We want everyone to have fun and no one to not get their swap.

The sign up will remain open until April 8. I will assign who you will send your swap to on April 9. Your swaps need to be in the mail no later than April 17th. Please PM your partner when you mail your swap to let them know it is on it's way.

Have a great swap everyone.

#5 ·
I'm in!!:D

--Michelle

#15 ·
Ann, we are thrilled to have you joining us for the swap. The swaps are really easy. I will post the names of who sends to who on April 9 and then you just need to contact via PM the member that you are assigned to send your swap to and get her mailing address and the member who will be sending to you will be PMing you for your information. The swaps should be kept at around the $10 price range not including shipping and should be new or handmade but not used. All swaps should be in the mail no later than April 17.

Welcome to the swaps. :)

#16 ·
I would love to join in on this one :)

#17 ·
Count me in as well. I missed the March swap.

:welcome: to the swap Ann!

#19 ·
Here is our list for the April swap. Please contact your partners to obtain mailing addresses. The due date for having all packages in the mail is April 17, please PM your partner when you mail your package and let them know that it is on it's way. Thanks and have a great swap ladies. :)

dwallyfam
sends to
nuisance26
sends to
emily hope
sends to
Michelle68
sends to
oct2667us
sends to
smk0817
sends to
Laurie in Bradenton
sends to
justpeachy92
sends to
shorty
sends to
favesis37
sends to
KKCondrey
sends to
Sundae
sends to
AnnK
sends to
FrugalMomof3
sends to
MarshHen
sends to
thriftstorequeen
sends to
dwallyfam

#20 ·
I've PM'd my swap partner for her address. This is gonna be fun!

#24 ·
My end was sent out today! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.