40+ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 40+

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

43 on July the 1st...time flys

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

LADIES....I AM SHOCKED!!!
    As I was reading thru this thread I noted that several people have revealed their ages....I thought what in the world!!!
    I absolutely feel that telling one's age is sacred...sacred...sacred I say. My mother refuses to tell her age and I refuse to tell mine. So sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....no more mentioning age...because age is just a number and we are our mental ages...not physical ages. I think that should be the general population's attitude. We are young, young, young but wise beyond our years.
    Blessed and Highly Favored!!!!
    From $78K in debt to debt free and purchased a house and used car with 100% cash...God is sooo Good!!!

Goals:
    New to me vehicle

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by larabelle View Post
    As I was reading thru this thread I noted that several people have revealed their ages....I thought what in the world!!!
    I absolutely feel that telling one's age is sacred...sacred...sacred I say. My mother refuses to tell her age and I refuse to tell mine. So sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....no more mentioning age...because age is just a number and we are our mental ages...not physical ages. I think that should be the general population's attitude. We are young, young, young but wise beyond our years.
    One of the many things I will never understand about women.
    Not that I'm asking you all to change, I'll just never understand it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Lol just cause I told my age doesn`t mean I think I`m old.
    when I feel good I feel young. lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am 42. All you forty somethings here with pictures of you, you look great. And Barbara, you look good too, and young.
    Happy birthday Suki!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I gave birth to my daughter when I turned 40 Now she is almost 4 - time sure does fly. I had my son at 38, and he is starting kindergarten this year- 40's are the best time - I am not obsessed with my looks like I was in my 30's or 20's so I am more relaxed about myself- and really enjoying my kids. This is the best time of my life so far

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have thoroughly enjoyed my 40's thus far.( 45 and counting!) I wish I knew then-in my 20's-what I know now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by larabelle View Post
    Trust me on this one, if I tried to be my mental age, my physical age would come shinning thru in a heartbeat!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i am 44 and like my forties
    i agree they are freeing
    i care very little now about what people think and say whatever is on my mind without hesitation

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default 40+

I am almost 48. Turning 40 didn't bother me, it was turning 41 that almost got me. I have to say, these last couple of years have been the best yet.
    Kathye

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just turned 49! My daughter was born when I was 44 so I'm definitely in the older mama category. Something does seem to happen to one's psyche at age 40. This has been the best decade of my life. I hope the next one is as good!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by rcannon View Post
    One of the many things I will never understand about women.
    Not that I'm asking you all to change, I'll just never understand it.
    I'm with you RC... I always figured that I was the perfect age... especially since I didn't have much choice about it. 46 and feeling wonderful. Maybe it's because, as I was telling my older sister the other day... "I'm the baby and until Mom (who is 79) has more kids, I will always BE the baby." That and having no kids of my own to remind me constantly of how old I am.... makes it so I keep forgetting that I'm not still 15 myself.... at King's Island ...standing in line for the Log Flume listening to Donna Summer over the intercom.... OK... now I feel kinda old...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I turned 50 shhhh...on June 14th ! I am still the same person I always have been...well except I'm a whole lot wiser than I was in my 20' & 30's...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am 46, and not afraid to tell anyone who asks. I started college last year at 45. Sometimes I wish I was younger, there are so many things I still want to do.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My own turning 40 didn't throw me. My ex turning 60 and my niece turning 40 - now THAT threw me! I'm 48 now, and looking forward to 50 and the benefits that come with it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast