I only mention this here because...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Royal Jelly is on my daily list of all of my supplements(about 20 of them). I swear by my regimine and so does my dh and dd's who are only 11 and 13. We haven't been ill here in God only knows how long now. Everyone wants to know our secrets, so we share and they usually start a program of their own after a visit to their healthfood store. It makes a huge difference in the quality of our lives.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Wanna share your regimine with us CountryBumpkin? We're all looking for ways to "feel better and have more stamina". I would love to know what all you take.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Me too! I am looking for ways to avoid the cold dh has!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sure, I would love to share this with you here. I will begin with my morning dose. It's really important that I divide this up so that the herbs/ supplements absorb better and are not fighting for each other.

Morning........

1. Royal Jelly= Energy!!!!!!!!!

2. Milk Thistle to cleanse the liver

3. Astragulas to strenghten the immune system

3. Garlic pill to help cleanse system and heart healthy. Also helps to keep fungus and yeast from growing in the body Yes, it happens .

4. 1 T flax oil. Very healthy for the breasts and helps pervent breast cancer It is an EFA and if very healthy for the nerve function as well

5. dandelion root helps cleanse the bloodstream , gall bladder and kidneys, liver and works well with the milk thistle

6. Hawthorne berry. Good for heart function

7. CO Q 10 enzyme for heart function as well and oxygen in your body. Helps organs work better

8. black cohosh helps with pms, hot flashes etc.....

9. Green Barley powder to mix in my OJ Containes lots of enzymes that our bodies need in order to function. Once you use up your enzyme supply in your body, it starts to break down.

10. Coral calcium

Here is my evening routine taken with my dinner.

11. Evening primrose/ soy gel supplement. Another EFA and natural estrogen. Good for the change!

12. My Alive Vitamins that contain lots of vitamins, minerals, herbs and superfoods. They are new by Natures Way

13. Cranberry softgel for urinary tract health

14. Uva Ursi for bladder and UT health

15. Alpha lipoic acid as a major antioxidant/helps control glucose level as well

16. Digestive enzyme with meal

17. Cayenne Capsule for circulation and energy

18. Just before bed, Another coral calcium plus a chealated Cal/Mag supplement

19. 2 colostum capsules for the immune system

20. One more garlic pill(dh loves me for this)

This is what works for me. Dh has a slightly different regimen and the dd's do also. They (dd's) don't take as many supplements as dh and I because they are younger and have much stronger immune systems etc.

I hope this helps.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Thanks Lynn. I do some of the same stuff. I'll check out the others and see if I wanna do them too.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I am going to try some of this RJ stuff! I just know it won't hurt.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to get "1" pill that had all of this stuff in it!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ok ladies, i have been on royal jelly fo ra few weeks now. definate energy increase, and i haven't taken pain pills for 1 week. i think this is a great pill. thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote by mema2dandk.............."ok ladies, i have been on royal jelly fo ra few weeks now. definate energy increase, and i haven't taken pain pills for 1 week. i think this is a great pill. thanks so much!!!!!!!!"

OMG Kim! I have fibro too. I will definitely get some Royal Jelley today. Does it come in pill form? Is there a particular brand I should look for? I know our health food store has Natures Way and some others. Any certain mgs. I should look for?

A Christmas with energy and little or manageable pain would be the best present, ever!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

This is what my dh and I are taking at the moment. Ya wanna hear something really strange? His TOENAILS are changing colors! From sorta a milky color to pink and clear! Now how strange is that? He complains everyday, everytime I poke his pills down him but he's feeling better.

We take in the mornings:
    Coral Calcium 2 500 mgs
    2 Royal Jelly
    1 Lysine
    1 CoQ10
    1 B50

I take an estrogen and tomorrow we're starting with vitamin E. He's gonna really fuss when I add another pill to the pile. But he's feeling better and so am I.
    Glad to hear that the royal jelly is working for you girls that are taking it. I can tell a DEFINITE difference. I just get what's on the shelf at Walmart and it's sort of a capsule, soft gel. It's funny cuz the dog can smell it (smells really sweet) and tries to get it from dh......I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sneak her one every now and again.....( I really would but I know he'd love to!).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

dolphin, i just got mine at walmart, it was like 4.97 for60 tablets. the brand i grabbed was premium gold. it is a 500 mg dose. i love it. how long have you had fibro? almost 4 years here. what a pain but it is so nice to take these tablets and be pain free. give it a week or so to kick in. do you take pain meds now?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I finally bought some Royal Jelly. It was only $8.00 for a small bottle of 300 mg. Says to take ti 3 times a day. They also sell it in 1500 mg.s but figured I would try the small dose first.

I only took it once today. I will start taking it 3 times a day tomorrow and let you all know. Dh is very interested in it too so hoping it works.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i hope it works for you as well as it has worked for me. i swear it even helped with pms. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12