Elvis would be 69 today....
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Elvis would be 69 today....

I can not believe that Elvis would be 69 today.  I am a huge fan and I still feel sad that he died so young and that there was such a huge amount of talent wasted.  I really think he was a good person who got caught up in the fast life.  I think that anyone who loved their Mom and God as much as he did has got to be a good person. .

I love all the movies he made, they are such feel good movies for me, I love the good guy always winning and getting the girl in the end (except for his couple of westerns).  He was such a handsome man.

I will be 41 tomorrow and I think that Elvis being 69 makes me feel older than my own birthday, LOL.

Happy Birthday Elvis and may you always rest in peace.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I will always remember the moment I learned he died...I was at my great-grandmother's house, sitting in her stairway with my sister and we were coloring in Scooby-Doo coloring books....It really shocked me and I was so sad...

I used to love Elvis, too and still do. My mom listened to him alot. We used to watch all his movies...Yes, it's a real loss that he died so young...

Happy Birthday Elvis...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I remember when I heard he died too. I was in Colorado on vacation with my family. We had rented a RV and were in Creed Colorado, my Mom and her husband had gone into a grocery store to pick up some groceries and the radio was on in the RV while we waited, they came across the radio and said that Elvis had been found dead at Graceland. I remember I cried and cried, I was a teenager and I loved him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I was in Ohio, staying with my Aunt and Uncle. My aunt heard it on the radio and got so upset that she had to come home from work. My aunt's BIL was in the military with Elvis and her sister has old home movies of Elvis and BIL playing ball togheter.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Originally posted by hmsclmom
    I was in Ohio, staying with my Aunt and Uncle. My aunt heard it on the radio and got so upset that she had to come home from work. My aunt's BIL was in the military with Elvis and her sister has old home movies of Elvis and BIL playing ball togheter.
    Wow! Debbie! That's amazing!