Thursdays Thoughts
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Thursdays Thoughts

Well, it is still cold but nice and sunny!

Took dd to school and went to visit and check on Mom and had coffee there.

Trying to figure out what to have for dinner???

have food, just have to decide.

Leftovers for lunch and I am looking forward to it to as it was so good....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile

Working on getting the laundry done! Wish someone would do the dishes, wait I hear them clinking ...maybe they felt my thought ! Hope dear gd's lead test comes back clean! Enjoyed a video call this morning with ds, ddil & dn who live in NC...I'm so glad they bought me the video cam for Christmas !

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

It's cold here again ~ boo!

DS had an accident yesterday ~ he's fine. It was a chain reaction and he hit an SUV with his Honda Civic and you KNOW who won that! His car is crunched but it's in the shop so we shall see what happens with that. He can get a rental but we'll wait to see how long his car is going to take.

I went to the dog park already this morning and then Zippy and I walked the trails because I couldn't face the treadmill this morning. It was cold so we walked fast, LOL!

I am basically doing nothing today. DD is coming home for the weekend so I'll be doing up next week's menu today.

Have a good one!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Cold and sunny out here as well. Heading out for my walk/jog soon. I need to bake banana bread today and put dinner in the crockpot when I get back. Need to head to town probably tomorrow. Madhen, I will try to get your package out the end of this week. I want to check the thrift stores for knitted sweaters to recycle.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm taking an easy day here. Decided not to drive DH to work this morning, since it was 25 degrees and DS can walk to school and my youngest doesn't have preschool today. I've been keeping my house in pretty good order these days, so I spent a few minutes picking up this morning, and now just need to finish up dishes, finish up laundry, wipe down the counters and maybe run the vaccuum.

I had ALL of my fabric out this morning, while I worked on a few things, so I reorganized everything by color and MADE it fit back on the shelf in my laundry room, so that I can still get to the washer and dryer. I went through all of my scraps that I have been saving (becuase you never know what you are going to need!) and tossed alot of the things that are just too small to work with! So that freed up some space!

Need to figure out what is going to be for dinner. I have lots of food, just none of it seems to go together, so I am going to get creative. I skipped the grocery store this week, so I am trying to make do, before I have another trip tomorrow!

I hope to hit the gym tonight, but DH is not going, as he is changing his gym schedule to go on friday nights instead of Thursdays, so we'll see. It depends on how late he gets home and how hungry he is! If he's starving, we'll have dinner right away, and I hate to go to the gym on a full stomach...so we'll see!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good afternoon. I am home today, doing laundry frugally, as in cold water, loss leader detergent, and hanging inside to dry.
    Supper is a loss leader marinated pork loin in the oven, with veggies and taters...
    Going to earn $20 soon...cleaning a couple of hours for dmil. Yeah!

Heat is down to 65*....and will build a fire later this afternoon if the temps continue to drop.
    All meals and snacks for those who travel to and from places have been taken from home. I will make a grocery list and combine with coupons later this evening for grocery shopping tommorrow.
    Have a great day all.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I finished up my foundations of education homework and started the assigned reading for my living religions class.
    I have done 3 loads of laundry, washed dishes, wiped down cabinets, fridge doors, and oven door, and swept and mopped the kitchen floor. Have taken the dogs on 2 walks to the end of our road, so have walked about a mile. Made my grocery list for tomorrow and my meal plan for next week.
    I have about an hour before I have to pick kids up from school, then I need to fold the laundry washed earlier, help them with thier homework and cook dinner. We are having breakfast tonight. Steak, eggs and pancakes.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got 2 dd's off to school, walked the dog, made vegie pizza for dinner (it is in the fridge to be put in the oven by whoever is home when the time comes) and I am at work until 5. I will then pick up youngest dd from after school softball practice and head home. Will do some house cleaning not sure what, probably the kitchem floor. Get on FV for a few monutes, watch a little TV with dh. Bed by 9 so I am not to groggy when the alarm goes off at 4. I hope everyone has a great day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's snowing here. Again. :snow:

Dd had midterms this morning. After she was done we went to the thrift store. Now we're home for lunch. The boys & I are about to go to Lego Club (knitting time for me).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's cold here again today 17. I went to work today 8-1 Came home at lunch got my stove fixed he fixed my washer yesterday Yeah. He's all paid up too! Hope nothing else breaks in this house! Gotta go grocery shopping today.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's a nice day here, a little cool (around 65*), but nice.

I am still limited on how much I can move around, per doctor's instructions, so I am pretty bored.

Painted some crafts this morning, piddled on the computer, took a nap, had some lunch...Not much else.

Missing my DD something terrible. She is staying with my mom until Sunday. If they do another graft on my toe Monday, she will go back to my mom's that evening since that will mean I am in bed another week. Momma is helping getting her back and forth to school, work and basketball while I am laid up. DH and I appreciate the help, but really miss her. DS is also really missing her.

Will have to wait and see what DH and DS make for dinner. Nothing really sounds good to me right now. I may request some baked fish, rice and steamed veggies though.

On a more upbeat note, I am looking forward to the season premier of Hell's Kitchen tonight.