It's been a crazy few days here.

Ds decided to wait until the last minute to do his taxes. This is what he does for a living, but he didn't want to do them at work and have his info in their system. Of course, he misplaced one of his W-2s. We looked and looked. I took a bag of junk home and dug through it. Guess what I found, the missing W-2s. I don't know who put it there, but they definitely need a lesson on responsibility and organization. He had two states to file and one was a big pain. But they are finally done and I can enjoy the rest of my week. Ha! Needless to say, I'm wiped out. My brain is fried.

We sold ds car today too. He's giving a little of the proceeds for our time and for doing his taxes. I have to go to his place to pick up dh and make sure those two sign their tax forms and I'll take it to the post office to make sure it's mailed. Like I said, they need a bit of help.

Then we'll come home and take the dogs to play and then fix dinner. We'll probably have pancakes and eggs. We're trying really hard not to eat out and save our money. This is one of the go-to's when it's been a rough day.

I did bake some cookies today too.