Tightwad Tuesday 6/9
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Tightwad Tuesday 6/9

Good morning everyone. I'm getting ready to leave for work for another 12 hour shift. No plans for going anywhere after work. I did manage to get a dentist bill payment in the mail.

Cat

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Busy day planned here.Had a little jokster last night, GD spent the night with a friend down the street and I heard someone say" Grandmaaaaaaa"...from my chair by the window. Looked out, two figures covered with sheets!!!Those little boogers. Tried to catch them but they ran like heck.I worried that they were out roaming the streets, they were supposed to be in a tent in the neighbors backyard. Kids! I have an early hair appointment, then I am going to drive my grandson to a little basketball day camp.Back home to work on picking cherries and making cherry salsa. (Sweet Pea- click your heels and get over here! We have cherries coming out our ears.)Tonight I drive ballet bus for the girls. Summer break from this is coming up, but then they do acrobats so no break for the driver.Need to do my weights and swim in there sometime.Easy supper, cleanup, movie and then fall into bed.Have a fine one!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

There's alot going on at our house today. The chimney sweep is coming this morning and we have landscapers working on a water drainage issue in the front yard. I've got to clean the house, sweep the front porch,screened porch, and walk, clean the garage windows, finish laundry. I hope I get it all done!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have to work until 2pm today. Then getting the boys off the bus, going to the Y to sign up for our summer sports programs, workout, then home for dinner, cleaning, baths and bed.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Back to the grind today. I'll probably end up working later than ususal as yesterday's stuff will still be waiting for me as well. They boys spent the noght at a friends so I'm going to try and get my excersize routine in before anyone else gets home. After that it's the normal quick straighten and then I'll probably just do whatever hits me before bed. I should probably stop off at the book or clothing consignment store to drop some stuff off on my way home but I'm not sure if I'll want to by that point or not.

Enjoy the day all!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I have some small stuff to do around the house and dd is going to help me and then later if it works out, I am going to hit the library for some peaceful time to myself. I have not been there for awhile.

Later dinner and that's pretty much it!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning to everyone who's posted and those to follow.

Today is a pretty calm day for me. I have to get ready and go to the polls sometime this morning. Virginia is having primaries for governor and some local elections today.

My neighbor's father died, and I'm making a batch of rolls to take down to them this afternoon.

Other than that, just regular daily chores.

Annymoll, the heels didn't work! Darn it! But I was talking to my mom yesterday, she just remarried back in April and they've bought a new house, and she's pretty sure that she has a cherry tree in her yard, so I may get to do some cherry picking yet. The salsa sounds interesting, please post the recipe if you have time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I love summer! Got a late start this morning (which means we got to sleep in!), but I don't have alot on the agenda today. Don't think it'll be nice enough to go to the pool today, so we'll be bummin' around the house.

DS got a remote control truck for his b-day, so I do have to go out and get batteries for it (so won't be a no spend day here), but that is all I should need, unless I get quirky and go pick up some paint (I'm contemplating starting to paint the boys room and the bathroom, which both really need new paint).

Other than that, I will be doing some cleaning (minor vaccuming and scrubbing) and weeding the veggie garden if the rain holds off. Also need to harvest some lettuce...it's getting big and I don't want it to turn bitter!

DS has Tball tonight, so that will round out our day...it's his first game, so I'm sure we'll all go as a family!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

today is a "no spend" day.

priming the ugly green walls in the small bathroom (what WAS i thinking...!)

did you know no odor, washable, water soluble KILZ CLEAN START isn't really water soluble? well, maybe for 30 seconds. it doesn't smell though. it's all over my hands and won't come off.
    Last edited by ladykemma2; 06-09-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Did my FLYlady stuff---polished the fronts of the kitchen cabinets w/ orange oil, and some dusting and vac.

Haven't decided on what's for dinner. Maybe beef stew in CP. It's cool and rainy today. Make some bisquits too.

I need to go out to the freezer in the barn and see if we have some beef.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Been cleaning. I cleaned the living room top to bottom. I still have to dust the ceiling & vacuum, but I don't think my allergies can take anymore right now! I went through all the DVDs & VHS and weeded out the baby stuff and any duplicates for the yard sale. I dusted all the flat surfaces, cleaned out underneath the coffee table & end stands as well as the yarn mess around my chair.

The bed is made, dishes are done, dinner is in the crockpot. I'm resting

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello everyone I'm off work today did laundry folded and put away. Washed dishes also. Supper is roast in the crockpot. Need to take the dog for a walk. That's about it here Have a terrific Tuesday.