Tightwad Tuesday 9/22
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Tightwad Tuesday 9/22

Got up early today (after a COLTS WIN) and reviewed the lab we'll be doing in the chemistry class I teach our local homeschool teens- designed and printed a lab record sheet.
    Need to stop at the hardware store for a few supplies for the class.
    We're planning to eat a quick picnic lunch in the park before we head to our HS coop
    Swim parctice for the kids, then they teach lessons
    I'm headed over to Anytime Fitness to sign a contract - I've decided that a 1 year membership will be less expensive than the heart attack I'm going to someday have if I don't lose weight!!
    I have more Case Management homework to do
    Then plan to veg a little 'cause my favorite show is on tonight (The First 48) on A&E

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got up early to do the laundry and dishes.

I have a high mile day today but fun stuff. My buddy is laid up ~house bound so I'm going to grill some pork chops, cook some veggies up, pack up some apple crisp I made ~ wrap it to stay hot and drive the 30 miles to "do lunch".

Go look at a 1976 pop up before I leave that town. Drive back and get kiddo from school and take him the 17 miles to work. All fun easy stuff just high mile

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got DH to work and DD to school. Picked up dry cleaning. Gonna shower soon. I might work in DD's baby book too. I've neglected that for far too long.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got the kids to school - came home and ate breakfast then ran to town to get a money order for our Bankruptcy (1 1/2 years left and that payment is gone bye, bye) and came back home to a ticked off hubby. Was planning on getting some housework done but now I'm mad so now I'm not so sure.

See we live next door to his parents and them and his sister who also lives next door don't have anything to do but cause trouble and bickering. They make up lies and tell on me to get DH mad. Today they told him I didn't come home after I dropped the kids off at school which was a lie since I did. I was home for an hour before I left to pick up the money order. So he's wanting to know where I was and why I wouldn't answer my cell phone (which I accidentally left in the car).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We were up early too. Got showered & dressed, got the boys up, showered, dressed & fed. Washed dishes & cleaned up the kitchen and left. We had a field trip at the local cider mill. Now we're home having lunch.

My to do list includes:
    ~finishing grocery list/menu
    ~sort coupons
    ~scrub bathroom sink
    ~make dinner
    ~knit
    ~watch TBL

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's a rainy day and I am glad. We have been so busy the last month that I think today will just be for relaxing. I have done my weights and some laundry.Had coffee with a neighbor and sorted through mail.Getting ready to head to the gym to swim. Tonight I am by myself so a little TV and relaxing. Hope you have a good day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am OFF DUTY today. It seems like for weeks the to do list has piled up, but I woke to today with no sense of urgency to do anything at all. I've read, lingered over tea, no plans at all except to chop some aging salad vegetables while I listen to NPR's All Things Considered this afternoon. Will do some cooking for the work week that starts again tomorrow. Dishes when I get around to them.

It's miraculously suddenly become cool enough to open the windows, so I'm enjoying that. First time since probably late March.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello ladies.I've been up since 7:45 and it's just one of those overcast dreary days that make me feel like doing nothing. So far I have
    -had 2 cups of coffee-
    -did my exercises-
    -put clean dishes away-
    -dried a load of clothes-
    -paid 2 bills online-
    and decided fiddlesticks, I'm reading. So I've spent the last hour or so reading, and I plan on doing some more. I don't get to read as much as I use to and I miss it. This is what I have left to do...
    -fold clothes and put them away-
    -read-
    -fix leftover spaghetti for dinner-
    -do up dishes-
    -read-
    -watch TBL-
    It's back to work tomorrow for the next 3 days, so I'm going to enjoy tonight. Hope everyone has a good day.

Cat

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~What a lovely Tuesday so far!
    Ds worked ever so cheerfully on his schoolwork this morning. He did a week's worth of Math before moving on to Handwriting, Bible, Reading, Art and Speech.
    The munchkins are playing their educational games right now while Mommy has her lunch hour and then we're all going outside for the afternoon. I have fall clothes to sort and since they're all in the shed I plan to sort them outside while the kids play.
    We're having a fabulous fall dinner of soup, fresh bread and baked apples and then I plan to watch some TV tonight.~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I will probably be staying home today.

I need to get the laundry going, before ds returns home and dumps a ton of dirty clothes on me.

I washed the few dishes in the sink, took the dogs out to potty. Just need to straighten up a bit. Change the sheets on all the beds.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Have the Dr today at 9.30 then home to drop ds off he sold one of vechiles so Im giving him a ride to deliver it picked up my perscriptions and went grocery shopping now have to clean up the yard and then its on to dinner Have a great day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Most of today, I have been packing. I friend came over and helped me pack up the kitchen. I also packed up the odds and ends left in the spare bedroom and livingroom. I also went to the post office.
    I am going to continue packing until my DH comes home from work. Then I will help him load the newly packed boxes into the car (or cars) and take them over the new place.
    At 6, the appliance store is delivering our new to us washer, dryer and refrigerator. After all that we will probably go find us some dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I ended up going to the mall to pick up a game I had reserved. Came home and had some leftover chicken salad on a couple of sandwiches, then played around for a bit. Did some laundry and started dinner at 4pm. We're a bit unsure of what the rest of the day is going to be like, considering we're still in limbo with the van. There might be grocery shopping, but that all depends on whether DH can get home early enough. If the van thing runs into tonight, I'll just do my shopping tomorrow night.

I need to put the lamp in DS6's room since his night light burnt out and I'm too tired to go buy him another one today.

Tomorrow will be just as busy, so I guess I should be thankful it's not worse today (yet anyways).

We're having some ham, mashed potatoes, corn and deviled eggs because I didn't buy dinner for today when I went to the store yesterday. Tomorrow is going to be homemade salisbury steaks and rice penne with some carrots.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

What an interesting assortment of Tuesday everyone is having - all sounds calm and moving along.

Am getting ready to go to physical therapy - have a lot of reports and paperwork to do tonight - while I watch TBL!! Hope to get crafting of some sort sort too. Not to mention cleaning up around my nesting area!!

Have a great Tuesday all!!