Tightwad Tuesday 2020
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Tightwad Tuesday 2020

Today will be another appointment for dh. It should start to slow down now until the rehab starts. I think it is early enough in the morning that he'll be able to go before work. Waiting for an appointment with a dietician. That was recommended too. I think we are doing pretty good, but hopefully they will be able to help me not spend so much time reading labels.

Need to go pick up a new prescription for dh. He'll get to start that one tomorrow. I called the pharmacy last night and they said they didn't have anything for him. It was probably there, but too lazy to look.

I have laundry to fold and put away. We visited dgd last night and took her to walmart market and bought the things we needed, so I don't have to do that today.

Dinner will either be leftovers or a zucchini stir fry. I'm thinking leftovers as long as dh has something to take for lunch.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Another cloud day. It was good to finally see a little sun yesterday. The snow is melting and pretty much gone.

Going to the store for a few things. I really need something for my lunches. I looked at freezer meals and they are so full of sodium and high calorie. I think I'll stick with turkey sandwiches. I do need a different bread. The whole wheat isn't doing it for me. I have crohns and too much fiber isn't good. I tried to make a grilled cheese this weekend and it was horrible. I'm going to try the sara lee whole grain white. Need to pick up a few other odds and ends.

It should be a quiet day. Will spend a little time in the sewing room, trying to organize it so I can actually have room to sew. I have so many project ideas in my head and I can't do anything until the room is clean and I finish the other projects.

Not sure about dinner. We still have some leftover and dh will probably eat that or have a sandwich.