Best Thread/Post Of The Week 01, September, 2008

View Poll Results: Which post should win the Best Thread/Post of the week 01, September, 2008 contest?

Voters
135. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Best Thread/Post Of The Week 01, September, 2008

Which Threads/posts should win this week nomination contest?

Choose from the posts/threads listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favorite now.

What is Topic Of The Week?
    It's a contest that is based on members selecting posts or threads that they want to feature for further discussion or think is the best post or thread for the current week. Any listed topic (thread or post) is eligible for the Best Topic of the Week selection.

What determines a Best Topic/Thread/Post Of The Week?
    Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button located below the post. Bottom right next to the Thanks button. So if you see a post you like that deserves to be the topic of the week, press that nomination button.

All nominated threads/posts are posted to this forum. The top 5 threads/posts with the most nominations during the course of the week are displayed in this thread using the poll feature. New nominations can bump older nominations in the poll display simply by having more nominations. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

You can nominate your own favorite post or thread, or you can nominate one that's already been nominated.

Nominated posts reflect they've been nominated under the post. It will show who has nominated the post. They also have a nominated image in the actual post.
    Winners receive reputation points.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post No spending at all other than groceries bills and petrol for 5mths

I found this post on "No spending at all other than groceries bills and petrol for 5mths" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Best Thread/Post Of The Week 30, July, 2008"
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kcsmom76 View Post
    I found this post on "No spending at all other than groceries bills and petrol for 5mths" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Best Thread/Post Of The Week 30, July, 2008"
    i agree, this thread can inspire many people

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed

I found this post on "The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Best Thread/Post Of The Week 30, July, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Homemade Gatorade

I found this post on "Homemade Gatorade" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Best Thread/Post Of The Week 30, July, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I nominate this [ame="https://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103974"]post[/ame] ... "No spending at all other than groceries bills and petrol for 5mths" for being very inspiring!

Love,

Jen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Homemade Gatorade

I found this post on "Homemade Gatorade" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Best Thread/Post Of The Week 30, July, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Budgeting Help!..

I found this post on "Budgeting Help!.." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Best Thread/Post Of The Week 30, July, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Budgeting Help!..

I found this post on "Budgeting Help!.." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Best Thread/Post Of The Week 30, July, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Budgeting Help!..

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast