Topic Of The Week 01, January, 2009

View Poll Results: Which post should win the Topic of the week 01, January, 2009 contest?

Voters
115. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Topic Of The Week 01, January, 2009

Which post should win this week nomination contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week?
    Topic of the Week is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week/Fortnight/month. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week/Fortnight/Month selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Week?
    Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week/Fortnight/month, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post How we got out of debt -- for those who asked

I found this post on "How we got out of debt -- for those who asked" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 50, December, 2008"
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I found this post on "How we got out of debt -- for those who asked" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 50, December, 2008"

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Master Dollar Stretcher LastDragonfly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thought that I would Share a Christmas Miracle

I found this post on "Thought that I would Share a Christmas Miracle" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I found this post on "Thought that I would Share a Christmas Miracle" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Free Outdoor Channel Hat

I found this post on "Free Outdoor Channel Hat" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post A old member returns

I found this post on "A old member returns" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Could you make it alone and for how long?

I found this post on "Could you make it alone and for how long?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Possible to eat cheap and taste good??

I found this post on "Possible to eat cheap and taste good??" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"
    Danielle wife to Brandon

Ava 7/3/12

Dog mom to: Boost Bruiser Roxy

Debt:
    Student Loan - Paid in full February 2017!
    Car loan - Paid in full Dec 2015!
    Mortgage - $38000

Emergency Fund: $5800
    Change jar ???
    Ava's Savings - $4200

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I found this post on "How we got out of debt -- for those who asked" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I found this post on "How we got out of debt -- for those who asked" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 51, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Our Financial Journey

I found this post on "Our Financial Journey" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 52, December, 2008"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post What if you could buy no more clothing?

I found this post on "What if you could buy no more clothing?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 52, December, 2008"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast