Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012

View Poll Results: Which post should win the Topic of the week 12, March, 2012 contest?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012

Which post should win this week nomination contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week?
    Topic of the Week is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week/Fortnight/Month selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Week?
    Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week/Fortnight/month, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post What is the most drastic thing you have done. . .

I found this post on "What is the most drastic thing you have done. . ." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post MY Genius moment (enjoy)

I found this post on "MY Genius moment (enjoy)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post MY Genius moment (enjoy)

I found this post on "MY Genius moment (enjoy)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post The magic of a frugal lifestyle

I found this post on "The magic of a frugal lifestyle" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I found this post on "The magic of a frugal lifestyle" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Finally....Nothing. ZIP. NADA

I found this post on "Finally....Nothing. ZIP. NADA" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I found this post on "Finally....Nothing. ZIP. NADA" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Your top 5 frugal living items are?

I found this post on "Your top 5 frugal living items are?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2012"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug