What cell phone features do you like?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default What cell phone features do you like?

It's time for me to get a new Verizon Wireless phone, I've driven this one into the ground. To all, what features are your favs and to Verizon Wireless users, what do you have now & do you like it? Why?
    I think I'd like something that plays music I put on it for free, has a camera and good battery & call quality. I don't text nor pay for any extra services like email, navigation, music....
    I liked the LG Dare but wasn't ready to update when it was available, now it's not available anymore...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a pretty basic phone. No camera or anything like that. I don't need a camera on the phone. The picture quality isn't that great and I have a camera. Mine is a flip phone. I like the flip feature because buttons cannot be pushed by mistake. Even though my phone is a basic model it has great call quality and battery life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grayce View Post
    I have a pretty basic phone. No camera or anything like that. I don't need a camera on the phone. The picture quality isn't that great and I have a camera. Mine is a flip phone. I like the flip feature because buttons cannot be pushed by mistake. Even though my phone is a basic model it has great call quality and battery life.

yeah.. no butt-calling is good. lol. Have you seen that commercial? lol. Ours have camera and video but I don't use them much since you need a lot of light. I have a wonderful camera that I bring everywhere anyways so i don't need it on my phone. The features I use a lot are the calculator and the alarm clock. i also like using the calendar feature and sometimes I play a game on it - downloaded cake mania on it when i first got it. Ours are pretty basic flip phones, but they are made really well (some flip phones are cheap). So, if your contract is up you can probably get a really nice flip phone for nothing. I was just on verizon's site and you can get a blackberry pearl free with 2 year contract - but that be for more money.. not sure.

Our contract ran out in october and we are getting rid of our verizon phones and going with Net10. We bought one of them tonighgt and the phone was $40 and had 300 minutes already. 10 cents a minute. We really don't use our phones much, and now we will be saving a bunch. With dh now unemployed, this will help a lot. I think we have used about 36 minutes this month so far and i think we have a week left. We will also use our Magijack (if we can get the darn thing to work properly) and YAhoo messenger has conference calling we will use.

Lisette