busch gardens VA
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default busch gardens VA

just booked a 3 day stay at hotel near busch gardens VA for myself 3 younger kids and my mom for late june.

anyone know if there is a way to get discounted park tickets for the amusement park or waterpark ??

i see things for busch gardens FLA if i google but not anything yet for VA .

any tips ? if the que / fast pass thing worth it ?

do they happen to have an exchange thing like disney does if you have a younger child who doesnt ride so you can swap off who rides and who waits with the younger child without having to get back in line and start all over ?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

check with your township's recreation department. most sell discount tickets (they buy a bunch of tickets at a group rate and sell them to area residents). Most townships in my area sell the discounted tickets to everyone, not only to their residents. My township, for example, sells the $84.99 Busch Gardens/Water Country tickets for $81.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

M25RN, check with your bank. Our State Employee's Credit Union has discounts. Yes, they still have the baby swap. We've used it a lot with our kids throughout the years. They don't have a fastpass type thing unless they just started it. If they have started it, I'd buy it. We go to a lot of amusement parks and it's always worth it. We live about four hours from there and use to have season's passes. Wait til you ride the Griffon! Hehehe....mercy! Awesome roller coaster!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Here's the Busch Gardens VA website: Busch Gardens Best Value Tickets & Passes | Busch Gardens Williamsburg. We bought one of our daughters the Fun Card last year (you buy one ticket/pass and get in free the rest of the Summer).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I just checked Busch Gardens today and saw that they do indeed have a FastPass type deal...can't remember what they called it. It's pretty expensive!

The Fun Card is an excellent deal if you're able to go several times. We may do that. We all like Water Country too!