Tip for those considering Walt Disney World - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Another thing you don't want to miss is a Character Breakfast (or meal) They are the absolute most fun!!! It is only dh and I, and we went to one with Tigger and his pals, we have lots of pics, it was a riot and the food was good too!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

chelle,they would love the character breakfasts.They have one in Cindy's castle this one is with the princessess,also a new one in Epcot in Norway pavilion has a princess breakfast too.It is expensive though $20 for adult and $10 per child (or around that)If you can't fathom spending that much on breakfst I think chef mickey's does luncha dn dinner too,so does the crystal palace in Magic kingdom(pooh tigger eeyore piglet)also check out The all star movies resort if your kids like toy story then they would love this hotel It has a 3 story tall buzz and woody.

Here's some links

www.magictrips.com (my fave)
    www.disneypics.com
    www.mousesavers.com
    www.disneydollarless.com

Plan plan plan cause you can get lost in that place.Oh and I called CRO and they said tax is the same on tickets.bought from one store to another and even when you call disney.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Light parade! Ooooh! Three more months til we go!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh Danielle you are going to have a blast!You've got to see fantasmic too.Also go to www.disneyworld.com and look up the hours and they'll show you park times and parade and fireworks times.If you plan on going to all 4 parks you could see 4 different parades and 3 different fireworks shows.Oh and on the mgaictrips forum I'm Mama2Tink&Buzz

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Danielle/Amanda, how much are the park passes for under 9 yrs? Any idea? My kids are 6 and 3 (and may be 7 and 4 before we can go).

I am looking online for the info but not having much luck yet.

I want to get approx. costs on everything so I can start planning in more detail.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Chelle, if I remember right, it's just under $200, like $170 or something for 5 day passes.

Another tip-Every January, Disney raises the ticket prices, if you buy them now, they are good forever without the price increase.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Now that's an awesome tip Danielle and something I didn't know. Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got that from SIL, I can't take full credit, lol. HTH!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You guys are getting me excited. We (DH, DD and I) are going for 8 days to Disney World in the middle of November. We've been twice with the kids when they were younger but have never stayed right on site. I can't wait. We've been planning this a long time. We have tickets for Cirque du Soilei while we're there and DH is going to golf one morning. Can't come soon enough for me. It should be a great time to go.

It won't beat when the children were little and their eyes got as big as saucers seeing Chip and Dale (for my DS now 20) and Snow White for my DD. <sigh> oh well.. it's still going to be a blast. You're never too old for Disney!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm back!!We had a blast.Michelle the tickets are around $200 for a 5 day prak hopper plus pass,which also includes the water parks.Hold on let me look at lauren's ticket and I'll tell ya.Her's was $188.01 and it included 5 days at the 4 major parks and 2 days at the water parks,Pleasure island,or the wild world of sports.

We are allready planning our trip for 3 years from now.

DAwnM where are you staying?We stayed at the all star movies.the service was awesome and the buildings were out of this world.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It sounds like an awesome vacation. It is making me want to take a vacation there, LOL.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Amanda,

Ok, NOW I'm getting really excited!! I'm so glad you has such a blast. I can "hear" it in your post.

We're staying at All-Star Movies!

Even though my DD isn't little anymore - and we're meeting my cousin and her DH down there .. we're all big kids when it comes to Disney World and just can't wait! My only problem is that I'm feeling a tad guilty leaving my DS at college! LOL We are taking him on a trip somewhere in 2 years when he graduates so I guess I'll get over it.

My DH is traveling up to Toronto next week on business and DD and I are going with him so we can spend a day with my cousin and "plot" our fun. We both bought Birnbaum's Disney book.

Did you book at any restaurants for dinner ahead of time? We have Cirque du Soleil tickets aleady, and DH has booked golf, but thought we'd check out all the restaurants or special things that we think we should pre-book and maybe each pick one or two for the week.

Also, how were the lines? Anything else you want to share - I'm all ears.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You'll love the all star movies,don't forget to fax your room requests 4 days before you go.the number is 407-739-7111 We had Priority seating at the 50's pimetime cafe in MGM studios and Whispering Canyon cafe at the wilderness lodge.Both were good.We walked onto every ride within 2-5 minutes of getting in line with the exception of the Great movie ride at MGM.Oh yeah don't forget to see fantasmic.It was awesome!!!!

Staying on Disney does make you feel special esp when something goes wrong.They so go out of their way to make your stay awesome.Like not one,or two of our room requests were met but all were,we also got free fridge rental(reg $10 a night)because I had put down a non smoking room since my kids had ashtma and they said the fridge was on them since they have medical conditons and will need cool drinks!Also our 4th day I was doing laundry and went to check on it and the washer broke,so I went to the front desk and said maitnence should be out in 15-20 min,well the were and he fixed the washer I told him that we were planning on going to see the fireworks at the MK cause that was the only night they were doing it and he said,don't worry about the laundry I'll take care of it go have fun.

We'll went back to the room to wake up dh and ds,got cleaned up,had dinner at the food court(try the philly cheese steak)and went back to our room to get our stuff for the parks and there our laundry sat washed,dried and folded(even my undies )byt the maitnence man himself.that was impressive.We are staying at the Wilderness lodge wehn we go in 3 years.Can't wait!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12