Frugal Village Forums banner

HELP! Need some ideas for Myrtle Beach.

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  smk0817 
#1 ·
Good morning everyone. My family and I are going to Myrtle Beach in a couple of weeks. I would like to know on what are some cheap activities that we could do while we are down there. We are also going to Georgetown for the day any ideas there please. One thing I did spend money on is the Dixie Stampede I thought the price was not to bad because for 43.00 you got two shows and a dinner with it. That is something that my daughter wanted to do. My husband wants to go to the Ripley's Fish Aquarium while we are there. I would like to find some discount tickets or some cheap ideas to make the spending money stretch. Thanks for all of the help once again.

#5 ·
I agree, the aquarium is a must. There's also an alligator farm back on the main stretch that's pretty educational. Are you staying in a hotel or house? Lots of hotels and even the real estate agencies have racks in their main office that are FULL of brochures and magazines that have coupons in them. Many times you can find "buy one, get one free" coupons for meals and some give discounted rates off of tickets. Also call the chamber of commerce and they will mail you tons of information about local attractions. Hope this helps. Can y'all tell I'm originally from near there?!?

Stephanie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.