Favorite cities you have been too? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I really love Charleston SC. Other favorites would include Savannah, GA. and New York City

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

In the U.S., my favorite is probably San Francisco.

Judi

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love Portland but I live close to it so it's not a vacation destination for me. Also love Seattle, San Antonio, St Louis and I liked Philadelphia pretty well but have only been there a few days (less than a week). I won a trip (well in my dh's name but I entered him) there last year. Would love to go back and explore even more although we did pretty well at seeing the historic stuff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

In the US, haven't been to a bunch, but I love Boston. NY has little appeal to me, but I haven't spent a ton of time there. I also like San Diego. Outside of the US, it's gotta be Sienna or Florence.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Love San Francisco, Zurich (Switzerland), Vienna (Austria)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Paris, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Paris, Montreal, Paris, Sydney and Paris.

Jennifer

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I love Charleston, SC for its art galleries, architecture, history, food, and beaches.

I also love Wilmington, NC for its laid-back southern charm and its beaches too.

Good thing, too, because I get to visit both next week! Woo Hoo!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I loved Kauai, Hawaii - would go back there in an instant. I loved New York and Cape Cod. Would like to visit more of the New England states

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think my fave is Rome, Italy. Load of good food, beautiful places to see and nice people.

My favorite stateside one is Corvallis (near Portland) Oregon. There's lush green hills, thick forests and loads of good fruits and veg from farm stands.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I count myself very lucky living in the UK there are so many places we can visit in europe that dont take to long to get to and are pretty affordable , especially as its easy to go just for a weekend.

I love Italy , have been to Rome Venice , and a few weeks ago we were in Sorrento . its my ambition to visit as many as possible as soon as possible lol.

We love Florida and when we can have longer breaks we like to go there

I have to say we didnt like New York , but i think the fact that we went in February had something to do with it ! I have never been so cold in all my life lol..........we have talked about going back when its warmer

Next year we are going to Las Vegas

Registered User monkeywrangler71's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I would love to go back to London. We were only there for a day and there is so much to see.

I love Halifax, because it's home. Other than that, I don't really like cities. My favourite place that I've ever stayed was a fishing lodge just outside of Lees Ferry Arizona. There appeared to be a population of 2 - but maybe there were more people hidden up in the hills.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

London
    Göteborg (Sweden... I loved the forrests and lakes I saw while landing)
    Region: the Alps

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Great thread! I've been just about everywhere but the PNW....

New Orleans, LA: my favorite place outside of the Smokies, so much so that when DH and I eloped that's where we went.

Charleston, SC: as everyone else said the mixture of great food, the beaches and the history makes it one of my favorite places.

Austin & San Antonio, TX: I loved both these cities with San An coming in just ahead of Austin because of the Riverwalk. The food was amazing and I loved how friendly everyone is to perfect strangers.

Vermillion, SD: tiny, tiny city in southeastern part of the state but quaint and so much fun. I love the whole state, actually, I was surprised at how little tourism it gets considering the wealth of parks.

Albuquerque, Santa Fe & Taos, NM: this trio of cities is actually our next vacation and I cannot wait! I've been to all three before and had a great time considering the art and history, not to mention the food. If I could not live here the only other place I'd consider would be Santa Fe.

Woodstock/Hudson Valley, NY: similar to the area I am in now but my BFF lives there so it holds a special place in my heart, but really it's a gorgeous area that is lush, green, four seasons, artsy and fun.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Paris, France was prob. the best city I have visited but I love the town that I live in.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast