It's right around the corner...
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Question It's right around the corner...

So, what are your plans for Valentine's Day? We haven't made any yet, but I'm thinking this year we might just stay home and have a cozy dinner and work on a jigsaw puzzle.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH's 50th is on Feb 15th, so I am kidnapping him on the 14th and taking him away for the entire weekend. We are going to the place where we had our first weekend getaway trip

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We haven't made any plans yet, but it might just be a night in...we have several important dates/holidays that are in February/March. (Our anniversary, my birthday, Valentine's day) Hubby already told me he's spent quite a bit for our anniversary, so we'll probably hang out at home for Valentine's. He cooks dinner most of the time, but maybe he'll make something a little "fancy", lol.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well kinda obsessed w/ killing our giant CC balance and saving for the more than overdue furnace.
    so-HM pizza w/ ing. I have and either a giant cookie from mixes I got from Xmas clearance at Target or a double brownie mix w/ choc chips which I also have here. I will dig thru my box of cards for Valentines ones and forget the rest.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'll make my girlfriend cute cards and draw pictures with some poetry. I always liked hand made things over expensive things and she does too. I'll take her out for seafood and rub her feet.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dh and I usually go out to dinner the day before or the day after a big day like Valentine's. It is not as crowded and the service is better. We have picked a restaurant that we happened to see the menu for and it was reasonably priced. I haven't done the February budget yet, but trying my best to fit this in. Good thing that it is not an expensive restaurant and we will not be ordering dessert.

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My kids will get homemade card, some chocolate and something practical, like new personal hygiene items, or a book. BF and I do not exchange anything. I hate flowers and jewelry. Probably make some cheese fondue and chocolate fondue here with kids!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Glad I'm not the only already trying to figure out Valentine ideas. I want something creative to send to my daughters (grown and gone) and granddaughter. Besides just a card. But I don't want to spend a lot of money. Pinterest time, I think.

TDN
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mombottoo View Post
    So, what are your plans for Valentine's Day? We haven't made any yet, but I'm thinking this year we might just stay home and have a cozy dinner and work on a jigsaw puzzle.
    I am so stealing this idea this year! I have recently had surgery and hubby gets into his jigsaw puzzles! By Valentines I should be up to making a nice dinner. I had planned to make my cheesecake recipe and make it into individual sizes with different toppings some for valnentines and some to put in the freezer for him for later. Also, I want to make him a really nice card. He has been so good to me through this surgery thing and I love him more than ever.

I have been getting the 2 nieces a big heart shapped box of candy and the 2 grankids I will make a valentine and get a very small candy for.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We "might" swap cards, but mostly refuse to celebrate a fake Hallmark holiday. We'll go out for dinner with my best friend and her husband, on the 16th (my birthday is the 17th)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH is working away so the girls and I will have their favorite meal (spaghetti and meatballs) and watch a movie .