Here's what i've got planned for valentines so far...would love idea's to elaborate

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Here's what i've got planned for valentines so far...would love idea's to elaborate

Here's what I've got so far:
    ~One sponge bob school folder...It was marked to 48 cents. I passed it the first day, but that night I realized how AWESOME of a nice big card that would make!!! So much cheaper too!!

Now, I think I might set that up as a menu/card...and have like a meal as if he's at that krabby patty shop..
    I saw spongebob menu taker notepads for 4$ but I passed and i'll just use my own notepad for that...

But What on earth should I use for the actual krabby patties themselves? I guess I could make hamburger but that's pretty risky given my past experiments with that I was thinking i could make some really flat cake to look like a patty...Or I could just make him a krabbyy patty burger out of paper, color it, and have that be a card with poems on each layer of the burger?

~I also got him, for the gift to open...A spongebob potato 'head' type thing..It has a lot of different parts to put together and take apart...I thought it'd be a cool thing for him to be able to fiddle around while he's waiting around at his job sites with nothing to do. And when/if he gets tired of it, I'm sure Ayla would love to play with it

What else can I do? Rofl, after watching dr. phil lastnight I started feeling really inadequate

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't watch Spongebob... so I'm no help.
    I just wanted to give you a hand for being so creative! He is going to love whatever you do for him.

Registered User PennyPinchinPam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wasn't Dr. Phil's show awesome yesterday? Heather what you have planned sounds great. My dh is leaving for 6 weeks on Sunday so this Valentine's will be a family affair. We are all going to dinner together and we've sprung for daddy to go get a massage on Saturday before he leaves on Sunday. So this Valentines Day is a bit sad. But what you have planned sounds wonderful!! I have nothing to add to it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

http://family.go.com/recipes/family/...0cupcake3.html

I love the idea of the folder being a card. I once gave Gabe a cartman stress ball. LMAO He loved it and it sat on his computer at work. hehe I think your gift is a fun idea.

Not sure if you're up to "making" this, but I figured I'd show it to you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

oh those are so cute Sara!!
    Too bad he can't even look at ketchup let alone eat it, but still heart shaped is cool Those cupcake toppers are just too cute!

Pam, I am so sad to hear your dh will be leaving you for that long. I hope you all have a wonderful time together this week Will he be able to call you during the time he's gone at all?

Sherry, thanks!!