Valentines Day

Thread: Valentines Day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Valentines Day

What's everyone got planned for their loved ones on Valentines Day. So far I'm hiding chocolate kisses in hubbies stuff so all day long he's finding kisses, and I'm buying a balloon to put in his truck for him to find in the morning before he goes to work. Might make him some steak dinner for when he gets home, or we'll go to Red Lobster! I bought a fondue pot for each of my kids, with chocolate to go with it of course! Gotta make my son some homemade spaghettios somehow, seeing I promised. He caught me eating a can, and he can't have any wheat or cheese, so I have to get creative!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Let's see... nothing major. I have some candy, a movie (stuart little for $5.50 at target), a book ($1) and a small stuffed dog for my daughter in the morning. After work I'll take her to her fathers to get her gift from him then home to dinner. Crab Legs, shrimp, corn on the cob and potato for DBF and myself and ham (cut in a heart) sweat potatoes and corn on the cob for daughter. Then I baked a heart shaped brownie with icing tonight. I have a small valentine gorilla and extra large hershey kiss for DBF and that's it!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Nothing major going on here. I have to work tomorrow night. I made the boys each a throw pillow for their beds and got them each a small box of chocolate. For hubby, I got a small heart shaped box of Reeses & a card. And I cheated...usually I make cupcakes for Valentines, but had to work tonight so I picked up some from Kroger.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm cooking Gripey's favorite meal (chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans) and some brownies. No other gifts here. We're going to spend a quiet evening at home, with the candles lit

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

dh surprised me & took me out for lunch yesterday(its folly to go to dinner on Valentine's around here- too crowded).I made cookie dough yesterday & chilled it, so later, I'll bake some huge heart shaped cookies & let the kids frost them w/ chocolate & decorate them.We'll probably settle in for the night w/games or a movie.

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Nothing exciting here--hubby sent me a pajamagram and I bought him a part for one of his guns that he wanted.

I bought Wesley stuffed kissing puppies (he loves making things kiss), a card, some m and ms.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I hid a 4 piece box (.99) of chocolate in Old Man's lunch bag and a heart pencil (.25), puzzle (.39), pin(.34) and heart cookies (priceless) in DD's bag.

Less than $2 total, but I know they will both be surprised.

Making heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes for dinner.

Life as usual in the house...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

sent hubs a plant to his new office... plus a giant card is waiting here for him to get home.

gave DD16 a cute card with a coupon to take her shopping Saturday to find (try and find) a new swimsuit for her birthday hotel trip to Springfield MO the 23rd.

dinner tonight is Lasagna, salad, garlic bread. Making a chocolate cherry desert with whipped cream....

Then off to work. taking another chocolate cherry desert with me for the 2 ladies stuck working Valentines night with me.