Waste not Wednesday 2/17
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Waste not Wednesday 2/17

Morning folks. What do y'all have going for today? This AM I unloaded the dishwasher and washed a load of clothes, and now I'm about to get ready for work, 8-5. Afterwards, I'll go walk and maybe do a little more housework at home. I hope everyone has a great day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today, I need to dust, vacuum, iron clothes that were aired dried, pickup the house and do some deep cleaning in the master bedroom. Have a good day everyone.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Going to Lebanon to sign yet another offer on yet another house - hope this one is ours!! I am really tired of bunking at my daughter's house in Indy - I'm ready to unpack all my kitchen gear and do some baking (as well as get my backside reacquainted with my recliner!)
    DS has baseball practice- need to take him to catch his ride
    Grocery shop
    Hit Wally World
    Bible study tonight after dinnner out with the family
    Early to bed- have to be at work at 6am Thursday (I am NOT a day shift nurse ,and this is unbelievably difficult for me)

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Happy Wednesday! I'm a little punchy this morning. DS threw up on me in the middle of the night, and not to mention all of my bedding, etc. So needless to say, he is home from school today. Which means no work for me. Sigh. It was meant to be, though, as my oldest dd didn't feel well this morning, either. So I have 2 kiddos planted on the couches watching tv this morning. I better make good use of this impromptu day off without pay.

I have obviously started laundry! I plan on cleaning out the kids' bedrooms today, especially since they are too sick to argue or get in the way! lol I need to de-poop the garage (the dogs have been getting in there and going-yuck!), and dusting. I'm also going to assemble all of our tax stuff so that when I get dh's stuff it will be ready to go.

Supper will be something easy on tummies! Probably soup...

-Vanessa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I don't go in to work til 1:30 so relaxing this morning. Got all my work done yesterday. I filled up the bird feerers and put the homemade suet I made yesterday for the woodies out. Should take my dog for a walk . I have to iron my pants for work and eat lunch. Have a great Waste not Wednesday!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCarney View Post
    Going to Lebanon to sign yet another offer on yet another house - hope this one is ours!! I am really tired of bunking at my daughter's house in Indy - I'm ready to unpack all my kitchen gear and do some baking (as well as get my backside reacquainted with my recliner!)
    DS has baseball practice- need to take him to catch his ride
    Grocery shop
    Hit Wally World
    Bible study tonight after dinnner out with the family
    Early to bed- have to be at work at 6am Thursday (I am NOT a day shift nurse ,and this is unbelievably difficult for me)
    Ugh, Mary! Switching shifts is so hard. I did it a lot when I was young, but it would kill me now. I am a morning person, but always got stuck with 3-11. For years I was a zombie, and a zombie mom, too.

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Not much going on today. The house is clean and laundry is done. Just need to unload the dishwasher. I'll do that later when making dinner. Hmmmm have no idea yet what that will be.

My daughter starts her new job today. She is nervous but I'm sure she will be fine.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cab54 View Post
    Ugh, Mary! Switching shifts is so hard. I did it a lot when I was young, but it would kill me now. I am a morning person, but always got stuck with 3-11. For years I was a zombie, and a zombie mom, too.
    I am by nature an overnight shift person, so days is horrible. It made me laugh because I refer to the day after my night shift when I'm running on 3-4 hours of sleep as 'zombie mommy' days - I even write it on my calendar so I'll remember not to schedule anything requiring synaptic connections for that day!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went to the dentist, bank, filed taxes, and stopped by cvs to get some sunglasses that fit over your regular glasses.

Then came home, ate lunch, took walk, and will be relaxing for the rest of the day. Also watching some of the olympics.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Wednesday, 2-17

It's already late in the day, what happened!?

Early this morning (not that early, actually, just before I went to work), I did my online weekly payments to the cc(s).
    Go to work for 8 hours, got a lot done. Somehow I am in a very uplifting, productive mode. Crazy! Good in a way.
    Prepare dinner when I get back home.
    Probably will have a discussion regarding the veg planting area that DH is working on. What to plant & such. Fun!
    Watch some olympic in between planning next week menu.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Poopy-sick dog at 4 a.m., scrubbed numerous large areas of the carpet of my daughter's bedroom because of it. Always a fabulous way to start a day.

Different dog decided to steal sick dog's breakfast, which he has never done before, prompting me to bring giant crate back down to the basement. (I was wanting to sell it and had moved it upstairs but guess we need it again)

Grabbed lunch for work, sat in long meeting that went past my normal lunch time but still made myself get back to my site for my packed lunch, not stop off somewhere like I really wanted to.

After work just made dinner, chicken fried rice, ran dishwasher, and relaxing. No further sick dog issues when I got home so am thankful for that.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I felt better today so it was back to work for me. Now I'm just sitting here putting off folding clothes, one of my least favorite household chores. I plan on having grilled cheese sandwiches and soup for dinner, then do up the dishes and watch some of the Olympics before I go to bed. I also want to get some reading in. Hope you all had a great day.

Cat

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Today I:
    ~taught school
    ~afterschool tutoring
    ~paid for DD's prom dress and picked it up
    ~had a date night with DH

Tonight I'm going to:
    ~read